• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Embarrassing: Edwin Tong stutters whilst questioning Pritam Singh during COP hearing

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love the PAP but in times like this, it is so hard to do so. How can they have this paper general in the party? He is a laughing stock.

Paper general grasping on everything that Khan said against the WP as truthful. Yet the very reason for this Committee of Pigs is because Khan lied.
This PAP-led COP is making the WP look so good. The COP has shown that their focus is not on Khan but on the WP; it is obvious to all that Khan is used as the weapon. COP's narrative is Khan lied in Parliament but truthful at the COP. With that many millionaire ministars and a millionaire Speaker, how can they make such a dumb narrative? Ah Tong, Ah Chuan and Ah Lee - please do the honourable thing like a Japanese leader will do when facing deep shame.

PAP's biased COP narrative not only RK lied in parliament but truthful at COP but also prepared to accept at face value nothing wrong with RK's mental capacity even after RK's mental capacity was raised as an issue by PS to the COP.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Tong failed again to get the WP to accept his conspiracy theory. What a stupid theory - Khan looked at phone means that she was using it for communicating with Singh. There are so many possibility for the use of the phone; Ah Tong makes the WP look good.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
COP offered, FOC, an excellent advertising campaign for WP showcasing:

a) the compassionate (albeit naive) leadership.
b) its leadership not buckling under intense bullying from fake generals and self-annointed Senior Counsel
c) how poor Team "A" of PAP is, if the performances of ET and TCJ are any indication.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Observing and watching that video clip appears to reflect that this Hknourable Minister and a SC, does sound and look like a lawyer. What is the purpose of those questions? How did those questions assist the Committee to gather more facts?
It is now a fact that Ms. R. Khan did not tell the truth, and she lied.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am confident that there are many eloquent speakers who have yet to join politics.
But in the current environment, probably not many will want to be politicians.
LKY famously said that it was not his duty to help the opposition. And he was not wrong.
In bullying oppos (think Chiam See Tong/O-Level results) he discouraged going into
pollitics as a calling among serious people. And Singapore is all the poorer for it. We
are now left scrapping the barrels of military camps, govt ministries and no really good
executive in private sector wants to be seen with them.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY famously said that it was not his duty to help the opposition. And he was not wrong.
In bullying oppos (think Chiam See Tong/O-Level results) he discouraged going into
pollitics as a calling among serious people. And Singapore is all the poorer for it. We
are now left scrapping the barrels of military camps, govt ministries and no really good
executive in private sector wants to be seen with them.
I believe that they destroyed any individual who really wanted to serve.
Unlike all those who kept repeating " I am humbled, ......"

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't know about now. But certainly back in those days.
PENTHOUSE was another of those banned ones.
In the old days, friends have shown me Playboy, Penthouse, .. magazines, but not openly.
I am not sure whether or not they still publish those magazines.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not? Dont be naive

Politics must be fought on multiple fronts ie economic, social, financial, psychological. Remember Harbans singh, vetrivelu, slipper politician tan lead shake? any mole planted is useful to to any party
Wong Hong toy, got more shit aka Goh menu seng, fat Desmond