• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Embarrassing: Edwin Tong stutters whilst questioning Pritam Singh during COP hearing

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a few years ago, a friend told me that LBH's wife went to PM LHL to raise the issue of LBH (crocodile tears) extra curricular activities with one of the ladies who woerked with the NTUC

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry cant remenber who was the best man. But what stood out was that AG Tan was a big sell out.

Dont remember this episode concerning Dr Yeoh but surprised Harry was not aware of Dr Yeoh's infidelity which was well known in the medical community.

I think YPH was LKY’s best man. You are absolutely right on AG Tan. Useless, lazy fucker. More interested in his shares than court cases.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP did not ask LBH to resign,
but LBH was subsequently appointed to a very senior position with Temasek
He retired from politics after GE. Strategic move. To retire before GE, immediately after wife went to see LHL would only intensify rumours of his affair.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eloquence is not necessary for one to make it big in a career with the PAP. :wink:

Mr East Coast Plan also managed to become a DPM. No problem. :thumbsup:
The ability and willingness to give blow jobs and lick backside 24/7/365 is all that’s needed. Also, to be obedient.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There appears to no eloquent speakers in the next generation of so called leaders.
I believe that Dr. Chee SJ is one of the best speakers in the current era,

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am confident that there are many eloquent speakers who have yet to join politics.
But in the current environment, probably not many will want to be politicians.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TCJ's performance (as the chair as well as his remarks) indicates why he was downgraded from
ministership to the choh-boh-lan Speaker role. Beyond his absolute lack of neutrality, repeating
ad nauseum a question by ET which PS refused to give way, what did he achieve?
And he was some general in our army?

I love the PAP but in times like this, it is so hard to do so. How can they have this paper general in the party? He is a laughing stock.

Paper general grasping on everything that Khan said against the WP as truthful. Yet the very reason for this Committee of Pigs is because Khan lied.
This PAP-led COP is making the WP look so good. The COP has shown that their focus is not on Khan but on the WP; it is obvious to all that Khan is used as the weapon. COP's narrative is Khan lied in Parliament but truthful at the COP. With that many millionaire ministars and a millionaire Speaker, how can they make such a dumb narrative? Ah Tong, Ah Chuan and Ah Lee - please do the honourable thing like a Japanese leader will do when facing deep shame.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Tong tried so hard to tricked Lim to agree with his assertion -that the WP asked Khan to maintain the lie - but failed miserably. Ah Tong's obfuscation and convolution is not working lah. I think Ah Tong should be stripped of his Senior Counsel title; he is a disgrace to that group. PM Lee should demote Ah Tong.