• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Embarrassing: Edwin Tong stutters whilst questioning Pritam Singh during COP hearing

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oppies are silly and stupid. Why lie? Can not even answer a simper question. So confrontational. We vote oppies is for u to work with garment work with PAP, not tell lies and make trouble for every one. :poop:
Dont throw stones at glass houses.

Anyways what really matters is what the public/voters think.

And thus far i sense the public/voters think this sad sorry scandal is being drummed up by PAP as a mountain when in fact it is really molehill.

Existential threat of covid in all forms still remains the #1 issue in the public/voters minds.

Not this joke of a side show wayang and waste of our tax payers money.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont throw stones at glass houses.

Anyways what really matters is what the public/voters think.

And thus far i sense the public/voters think this sad sorry scandal is being drummed up by PAP as a mountain when in fact it is really molehill.

Existential threat of covid in all forms still remains the #1 issue in the public/voters minds.

Not this joke of a side show wayang and waste of our tax payers money.
If there were no oppies there would BE no inquiry m I rite? So u see why Looong was vexed by u oppie insects? Insects in your house problem u fix anot u tell me? :unsure:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing beats the famous Committee with Speaker Dr Yeoh Ghim Seng as Chair being directed by whispers from Eddie Barker and the likes of Francis Seow, JBJ, CJ Wee Chong Jin, AG Tan Boon Teik and of course LKL all being involved. Greatest show in town. Alas all of them are now dead. Puts things into perspective.
At that time, Francis Seow displayed his command of English, and his skills.
He was the Best.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TCJ's performance (as the chair as well as his remarks) indicates why he was downgraded from
ministership to the choh-boh-lan Speaker role. Beyond his absolute lack of neutrality, repeating
ad nauseum a question by ET which PS refused to give way, what did he achieve?
And he was some general in our army?

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
HnvfRmG.png

https://shrtcô.de/lWvHAC

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Committee of Pigs hearing is intended for the 4G team to practise 'gotcha' questioning. So far, they are not doing very well. This elite general tried so hard ...finally had to concede to lowly MP for an answer that had a context. The general could benefit from a course at Trump University.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a totalitarian shithole, and when you can't run a country properly, you need such distractions to clog up the news cycle, of which the local presstitutes would gladly play their part.

But the resulting memes are good. :cool:

lol.jpg

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there were no oppies there would BE no inquiry m I rite? So u see why Looong was vexed by u oppie insects? Insects in your house problem u fix anot u tell me? :unsure:
Go see Brian Seah's short letter in 17/12 ST Forum Page. In short, public/voters want PAP to move on on this matter. If PAP instead wants to overkill than it does so at its own peril.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
At that time, Francis Seow displayed his command of English, and his skills.
He was the Best.
That parliamentary hearing was the greatest show i have ever seen. Nothing has beaten this since. Had everything. Eddie whispering instructions to chair/speaker Dr Yeoh, CJ Wee stammering while giving evidence, Francis being urbane and polished while talking down to Harry and JBJ and AG Tan talking about "i saw you, you saw me during their UCL law days" when in fact one of them was the other's best man at his wedding. Like i said previously, pure gold!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That parliamentary hearing was the greatest show i have ever seen. Nothing has beaten this since. Had everything. Eddie whispering instructions to chair/speaker Dr Yeoh, CJ Wee stammering while giving evidence, Francis being urbane and polished while talking down to Harry and JBJ and AG Tan talking about "i saw you, you saw me during their UCL law days" when in fact one of them was the other's best man at his wedding. Like i said previously, pure gold!
Who was the best man?
One part where Francis Seow said that He did not hide, or rather was open about what LKY alleged that Francis was walking hand in hand with a woman, who was not Francis wife, across High Street. Francis then mentioned that the Speajer at that time, a Dr. Yeoh Ghim Seng, had a child with a woman out of wedlock.
Apparently, LKY was unaware.
I believe that, after that hearing on the Law Society, the then Speaker resigned as Speaker, but remained as an MP for Joo Chiat.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who was the best man?
One part where Francis Seow said that He did not hide, or rather was open about what LKY alleged that Francis was walking hand in hand with a woman, who was not Francis wife, across High Street. Francis then mentioned that the Speajer at that time, a Dr. Yeoh Ghim Seng, had a child with a woman out of wedlock.
Apparently, LKY was unaware.
I believe that, after that hearing on the Law Society, the then Speaker resigned as Speaker, but remained as an MP for Joo Chiat.
Sorry cant remenber who was the best man. But what stood out was that AG Tan was a big sell out.

Dont remember this episode concerning Dr Yeoh but surprised Harry was not aware of Dr Yeoh's infidelity which was well known in the medical community.