• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Email that show SDP mentality

The Stud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do apologise if I insulted anyone, but my only intention was to prevent the spread of these unnecessary threatening chain mails. I was not quite feeling myself earlier; I'm a bit sick, and would appreciate it if you can accept my apology. I do appreciate the first part of the PowerPoint slide, but I found the last part to be rather distasteful and insulting, so I would very be very much delighted if people could edit out the last threatening part of it before sending the email on to friends. Thank you.

Kenneth.

The Stud

Alfrescian
Loyal
On Dec 3, 2010, at 2:14 PM, Carl Lang <[email protected]> wrote:

Khalis, your advice is noted. Will remember this when I next want to share 'good things' with my friends here. No apologies needed.

For those who do not know me yet, one fine day we shall meet. I am as fervent in my fight for democraZy as you are. The day you, like me... are prepared to spend some time in our beautiful Changi resort, I salute you. I've earned my "PBM". I shall wear my TBT tee-shirt as a badge of honour(fortunately I did not surrender mine to the police) when we do meet.

As for those who know me here and I can see a majority on this mailing list whom I count as friends (btw I've no enemies save for one who doesn't quite like me!); I, as many already know, am a Bible-believing Christian. As such I do not believe in all those mumbo-jumbo chain letter stuff.

If you missed the message and fell for the chain mail charm, then I feel sorry for you. Missing the forest for the trees is a very common dilemma. If you are one of them, you are forgiven. The only saving grace is, you have a heart for the SDP. Don't forget to donate your "new found gains" to the party since it was because of this chain mail you sent. I take it you did it for the SDP and not for yourself?

And for those who felt threatened bcos you did not do anything, have no fear. I will pray for you. Please list your names down. Ha... you do this for yourself and not the SDP.

Blessed are those who saw the message and not the lucky charm of it(sorry SDP)!

Amen

The Stud

Alfrescian
Loyal

All Young Democrats,

Please stop replying to this thread.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Carl, I think you may want to consider not once or twice but thirce when you want to send out email using this list in the future.

Apologies if some of the youth have used tone that is of 'rude' in nature.

Let us focus on the more inportant stuff/duties ahead of us.

Thank you. God Bless All.

The Stud

Alfrescian
Loyal
On 3 December 2010 10:05, Kenneth Lin <[email protected]> wrote:

Let's be absolutely clear. I have no idea who this Carl person is or what has happened in the past between any of you in "rectum university". I am just against threatening chain mail that threatens you to send it to your whole contact list for good luck, or face the consequences. Like John said, this email thread is for us to discuss issues for the well-being of our society. I make no exceptions; I have already reprimanded and warned many of my friends who sent these threats to me, as I take it very personally as an insult. If you want to send a mail of encouragement, please do make sure to delete the threatening part of the message. What good will a mail of encouragement do if it threatens you in the end? I hope you get my point.

Kenneth

The Stud

Alfrescian
Loyal
2010/12/3 Carl Lang <[email protected]>

"Relax.. just enjoy and absorb the message at the beginning. Those are timeless truths."

I think Kai Xiong got it right. Take it with a pinch of salt. Hi fellas, it is not all serious stuff at SDP, izzit?

If it is, please go join Mr Ravi at the Rectum University. Hi smart alec, where were you when we were being persecuted in court? Ooops I forgot... you were in the Rectum Mental Institute. Have you checked whether it was cancer in your rectum or head?

Fyi, I was told to prolong the cross-examinations and now I get flak for doing a "good job"! Hanged for playing my part. It was my first encounter of this nature and I received different instructions from various leaders. That's why I told John that there should have been a coordinator appointed from start to finish. This would have prevented conflictiing instructions and further
confusion.

It was a lesson well learnt. Maybe there are too many "generals" in SDP? And I took the "right" advice from the "wrong" general? Or is it the other way round?

Adios...!

The Stud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thursday, December 2, 2010, Kenneth Lin

This is another one of those letters that threatens you to pass this on to all your friends else something bad will happen to you. It even gives examples of what happens to those who doesn't take this seriously. Frankly, I'm sick of all these threatening chain mail, even if the first few parts of it are words of encouragement.
"BEFORE 96 HOURS
PASS YOU BY,
YOU SHOULD FORWARD THIS MESSAGE
TO 20 OTHER PEOPLE."

The Stud

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't have to apologise, Kenneth. Young as you are, you are mature enough to expose threatening chain mails and act on it. Singapore needs citizens like you.
Vincent Cheng

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
For all the IT infrastructure of SDP (the best in the land) it is a wonder that its members do not know about chain email viruses.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
On Dec 3, 2010, at 2:14 PM, Carl Lang wrote:

Khalis, your advice is noted. Will remember this when I next want to share 'good things' with my friends here. No apologies needed.

For those who do not know me yet, one fine day we shall meet. I am as fervent in my fight for democraZy as you are. The day you, like me... are prepared to spend some time in our beautiful Changi resort, I salute you. I've earned my "PBM". I shall wear my TBT tee-shirt as a badge of honour(fortunately I did not surrender mine to the police) when we do meet.

Aiyoh... if their ambition to to earn merit badges by spending time in Changi.... how they stand for election??

So never jail not considered full member of SDP? Machiam SS group.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh... if their ambition to to earn merit badges by spending time in Changi.... how they stand for election??

So never jail not considered full member of SDP? Machiam SS group.

But this is how they have been operating.

Its like, to show that the Singapore goverment is repressive, they must find ways to get themselves in jail and yet not commit any criminal act to do so.

I find such action destructive and politically unproductive.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
On Dec 3, 2010, at 2:14 PM, Carl Lang <[email protected]> wrote:

As for those who know me here and I can see a majority on this mailing list whom I count as friends (btw I've no enemies save for one who doesn't quite like me!); I, as many already know, am a Bible-believing Christian. As such I do not believe in all those mumbo-jumbo chain letter stuff.

If you missed the message and fell for the chain mail charm, then I feel sorry for you. Missing the forest for the trees is a very common dilemma. If you are one of them, you are forgiven. The only saving grace is, you have a heart for the SDP. Don't forget to donate your "new found gains" to the party since it was because of this chain mail you sent. I take it you did it for the SDP and not for yourself?

And for those who felt threatened bcos you did not do anything, have no fear. I will pray for you. Please list your names down. Ha... you do this for yourself and not the SDP.

Blessed are those who saw the message and not the lucky charm of it(sorry SDP)!

Amen

Nothing to back up your claim. Smear campaign from PAP ball lickers again. HOW pathetic!!!

G

Gracia

Nothing to back up your claim. Smear campaign from PAP ball lickers again. HOW pathetic!!!
Of course! You just need to search a user's post history. In case you didn't know already, The Stud is one of Bob Sim Kheng Hwee aka leetahbar's clone. :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why education is so important. These guys probably assumed that well known political prisoners all over the world from Mandela to Chia Thia Poh baited the authorities to arrest them or refused to pay the fines in order to serve time. All of them without exception had no intention to be imprisoned nor made it easy for the authorities to apprehend them.

Really idiots if they think that serving time in Changi is a badge of honour. If they can garner 30% of votes, they would have done very well.