• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'Elite' teacher refuses to teach in neighbourhood school

heroboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey man, to the old and disabled, I would offer my seat.

They didn't choose to be old. Neither did they choose to be born (or become) disabled.

For the pregnant, it's a totally different ballgame. They made the decision to become pregnant.

U ever had children? U'd let your own wife suffer such discomfort if she was pregnant... I would have no problem fighting to the death for the health of my wife and unborn child. But then again, being 6' 8" and 120kg I've never had problems 'pursuading' the disrespectful to offer their seat for my pregnant wife. :smile:

in short though yours is a perfect example. It's the way you've been raised and I'm sure your attitude won't change (until you have kids). Respect and common courtesy should be offered to anyone. It's about moral fibre and strength. Using the 'it's a choice' argument is just a cop out for poor upbringing and low morals. Sorry for telling it straight up. Like I said before, even the most 3rd world countries have got this right. It's just a handful of people that don't understand - they know no better.

sadfcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
U ever had children? U'd let your own wife suffer such discomfort if she was pregnant... I would have no problem fighting to the death for the health of my wife and unborn child. But then again, being 6' 8" and 120kg I've never had problems 'pursuading' the disrespectful to offer their seat for my pregnant wife. :smile:

in short though yours is a perfect example. It's the way you've been raised and I'm sure your attitude won't change (until you have kids). Respect and common courtesy should be offered to anyone. It's about moral fibre and strength. Using the 'it's a choice' argument is just a cop out for poor upbringing and low morals. Sorry for telling it straight up. Like I said before, even the most 3rd world countries have got this right. It's just a handful of people that don't understand - they know no better.

Yeah I understand where you're coming from. But to me, the ideal way this world works should be a zero-sum game: You give, and you take.

I wasn't enjoying when that pregnant mum was getting banged up by her man. So when it comes to the seat, it's time for me to enjoy resting my butt on it rather than let her have it.

As for the old and the disabled, they were suffering when they grew old and/or became disabled. I wasn't suffering during their pains. So when it comes to the seat, I will let them have it to enjoy resting their butts on it.