• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Elite school girls refused to enter a dangerous and shitty Shitskin temple

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
ᎡᎬᏙᎬᎪᏞᏆNᏩ ᎷY ᏆᎠᎬNᎢᏆᎢY

In this episode I will relate my spiritual authority to religions in our modern world. No offence to any religion but understand the concept of spirituality in Singapore and around the globe in general.

ᎬNᏟᎾᏌNᎢᎬᎡ ᏔᏆᎢᎻ ᎻᏆNᎠᏌ ᏩᎾᎠᏚ

Few years ago, i was led by my Spirit to visit Little India at about 7:00 pm. As I walked past the Hindu temple Sri Veerama kaliamman Temple located in 141 Serangoon Rd, Singapore 218042, my Spirit inspired me to step inside the temple to see my spiritual strength. Yes! I was asked to remove the shoes which I did. But I had to wash my feet for one hour as my feet was too dirty after I come back home.

I reconfirmed my Spirit before venturing inside the temple. God said Go. Yes, i simply obeyed my spiritual directions. As I stepped in, i got the strength of a 100 men’s power, i can only feel it but layman cannot see anything externally though. As I got the strength and the powers, i felt spiritually even elephant god inside the temple is running away from the temple. That night all the god and goddesses from the temple were gone out of the temple.

I was really surprised to see people falling down on their feet to worship gods but the same gods all scared and trembled before me and ran away that night. I discerned immediately why Indians can NOT hold conversations with me because their gods themselves cannot dare to stand.

Only the 4 or 5 priests who are working in the temple recognized my spiritual powers as they are aware that their spiritual powers gone because of my presence. Even though, it was peak hours, as temple was too crowded, the priests came forward and they revered me in Indian gesture.

My Spirit instructed NOT to stand there anymore, otherwise Indians would fall to worship me. I immediately obeyed my Spirit and ran out of the temple. As i am stepping out of the temple, there was an announcement in the loudspeakers that they are going to close the temple for maintenance. I knew why they temple doors were closed even at peak hours, but the public do not know the truth.

ᏚᏢᎾᎢᏞᏆᏩᎻᎢ ᎾN ᏩᎾᏙᎬᎡNᎷᎬNᎢ ᎪᏩᎬNᏟᏆᎬᏚ

I am on international government and secret agencies radars everywhere (any country) ever since this happened.

More truths to come

Beware and be aware
☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:☆

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
His full name Shivanand Rai who is from Bihar, India.... must be a CECA product
He is a fresh graduate from Singapore Management University in 2015 but trying to moderate Singaporean girls to go inside the temple. I believe he is a stupid guy but trying to learn Chinese to impress Singaporean Youth.

He thinks locals are stupid as he started SgHindu movement in Oct 2014 trying to moderate even local Hindus in the name of religion.
He even thinks MCCY is bullshit and that SG need a TRASH to speak Interfaith at Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth (MCCY)
MCCY recognizes him as an Interfaith Speaker?? We don't know but he claims he is a speaker at Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth (MCCY). He is a rapist but not caught yet. He has been targeting secondary school girls and claiming that he is a certified Yoga Instructor.

He is volunteering Hindu Centre Singapore as yoga instructor and forcing good looking girls into the dirty temples to appreciate the rapist culture. If the girls do not comply to his teasing or advance, he is using Facebook to mock at other relgions as SG LAW protects them to do so.
I cannot blame him. I got the chinese girl bug too.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All religions teaches people to be good & kind to each other.

The mohammedan religion practiced around the world doesn't teach that. That's only taught in PAP islam in Singapore only.

Many mohammedans outside of Singapore think that desecrating non-moslem places of worship and harming non-moslem is an act of good deed and religious piety before their arabian god. 99.9% of the people who are considered as 'great' in islamic history were people who committed war atrocities like rape and murder towards non-moslems.

You should check each religion what they define as 'good deeds' and 'be kind towards others'.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pagans polytheists and idol worshippers upset people refuse to see their places of worship?
What do you call that?

Aren't you a pagan polytheist and idol worshipper? Don't you get upset if people actually saw your stone idol hiding behind a black cloth?

Look at all those braindead moronic moslems trying to kiss or lick the silly stone idol.

1666568669422.png

1666568759815.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ironic thing is: the more those silly those PAP technocrats try to impose these activities on the schoolkids e.g. Racial Harmony Day, National Education 'excursions', the worse the situation is going to be. :wink:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The ironic thing is: the more those silly those PAP technocrats try to impose these activities on the schoolkids e.g. Racial Harmony Day, National Education 'excursions', the worse the situation is going to be. :wink:

If not for Racial Harmony Day and National Education, the various races and religions in Singapore would have been at each other throats, especially those religions coming from the more violent and less civilized parts of Asia.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal

More and more FTs are volunteering as coach for many sports in SG. But they are all sexual predators secretly grooming for xxx. They are coaching practical sessions how to be 'assholes" in SG which drives boys and men towards sodomy. NS is making thing even worst for boys or men. This alleviates lifelong singlehood among men which directly translates into higher permanent childlessness.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mohammedan religion practiced around the world doesn't teach that. That's only taught in PAP islam in Singapore only.

Many mohammedans outside of Singapore think that desecrating non-moslem places of worship and harming non-moslem is an act of good deed and religious piety before their arabian god. 99.9% of the people who are considered as 'great' in islamic history were people who committed war atrocities like rape and murder towards non-moslems.

You should check each religion what they define as 'good deeds' and 'be kind towards others'.
Same with christianity.
Even today, they annihilate and destroy countries unnecessarily creating misery and torment and power vaccum for criminals snd those with mischief to thrive.