• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Elisa Lam’s Body Found in Water Tank, Netizen Reactions

GeneSimmons

Alfrescian
Loyal

Elisa Lam’s Body Found in Water Tank, Netizen Reactions

by Cecilia Miao on Saturday, February 23, 2013

cecil-hotel-water-tank-elisa-lam-body-found-los-angeles-600x398.jpg

On Sina Weibo:
#Elisa Lam#

United States local time February 19, the body of the 21-year-old ethnic Chinese girl Elisa Lam, who has been missing for three weeks, was found in a water tank on the roof of the Los Angeles Cecil Hotel she was staying at. According to reports, guests at the hotel had complained about low water pressure, and hotel staff found the body when they went up to check. Previously, United States police had released a hotel surveillance video clip where she exhibited frighteningly strange in the elevator during her stay at the Los Angeles hotel. This strange case sparked widespread discussion among netizens, including rumors of the hotel involved being connected to the unsolved 20th century “Black Dahlia” case.

cecil-hotel-water-tank-elisa-lam-body-found-los-angeles-02-600x353.jpg

cecil-hotel-water-tank-elisa-lam-body-found-los-angeles-04-600x399.jpg

Comments on Sina Weibo:

八卦_我实在是太CJ了:
The hotel patrons who drank Elisa Lam’s body-water [water that Elisa Lam's body had been in] talked about their feelings on CNN. One woman said, “It had a very funny, sweety, disgusting taste. It’s a very strange taste. I can barely describe it.” A man said, “I’ve been here a couple days, been using the water to brush teeth and take showers. I feel so disgusted now…” http://t.cn/zY9jkjc#Hoping the truth comes out soon, RIP#