• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ELECTRONIC VOTING Can Be Easily Rigged And Manipulated.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any form of Erections using electronic voting machines or computers can and will be easily rigged and manipulated. It's been proven in many erections across the globe. Just Google or yahoo search.

The electronic voting machines can be "PROGRAMED" to read votes the way the "masters" want the results to turn out; even to win or lose by just ONE VOTE is possible to program.

Juat some food for thought for ALL FORUMners here. Have a nice day!

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminded me of the show Heroes Season 1, the boy got power to communicate with computers and machines, created a landslide win for a candidate...

If I got that power sia...

:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reminded me of the show Heroes Season 1, the boy got power to communicate with computers and machines, created a landslide win for a candidate...

If I got that power sia...

:biggrin:

The pappies already have that...that is why we have the 66.6%:rolleyes: they can commuincate with the 66.6%..vote for me, vote for me..!!:eek:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If the PAP really uses that, do you think the people will protest? i mean do you think the sinkie will protest?