• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Election Rules - How CCS painted himself into a corner

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is nothing stopping the Oppo parties from setting the narrative on youtube and social media.

"CECA Ah Nehs are ruining the careers and livelihood of sinkees."

Set the narrative now. It doesn't cost much to launch those videos. And there are lots of talented sinkees with those skills who are willing to help.

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is now year 2020.
please do not resort to old tricks where you over blown the PAP's bad police and mis-management.
Please just state as it is and i will vote you if you are in my ward

1) PAP is no Patriot as they collect high salary no matter what state Singapore economic is and will request Singaporean to take less pay to keep their job
2) PAP treat Singaporean = PR which there are no truth that the PR will ultimately be Singaporean after receiving all the benefits
3) my children will subject to competition after he grad from ITE / Poly / Uni. competition from CECA, Philippine, vietnam, PRC on job usd1500-to-usd4500.
4) gst will go beyond 7% and PAP continue to pay themselves high salary.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The insecurity of the PAP is amazing after 60 years of uninterrupted rule, controlling the media,
the constant change of constitution to meet their internal needs. Still sticking to all the erection
rules left behind by the Brits, and not changing them when it suits them.