• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

elderly should not go the polling booth. they may catch covid and die due to complications

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think those above 50 with underlying health conditions should not go voting so my uncle leecided he will not be going KNN

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
those pg and mg generation, please don't risk your life
you can always re register yourself after the elections and vote in the next ge when there's no covid.

your only live once, but you can always vote again next time

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
stay-home-older-people-family-consept-self-quarantine-coronavirus-pandemic-sign-elderly-couple-white-medical-face-mask-ncov-178188959.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
those pg and mg generation, please don't risk your life
you can always re register yourself after the elections and vote in the next ge when there's no covid.

your only live once, but you can always vote again next time
My uncle agree KNN there is no benefit for going but only risk KNN

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old ppl very loyal to PAPigs but PAPigs din care abt them but only care for their votes.Very sad this is the real world.Heartless PAPigs

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is very meticulous. They know elderly will not vote for them as medical fees are unaffordable. And nany have to sell tissues and sell cardboards just to survive.
Better get them infected so less burden for the country.