• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

El Classico Real Madrid v Barca was indeed a Classic

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
The el classico at the Bernabeau last night turned out to be a true master class lesson by Barca, outrageous performance...2-6 to Barca and this was when Madrid drew first blood with a cracking header by Higuian...unfortuntaley for the Meringues and the home fans it was all Barca after that...goals by Henry (lovely strike), Puyol(power header froma free kick)) and Messi (one on one strike) in the first half...Madrid did raise some hopes when Sergio Ramos hit back to make it 2-3 in the early part of the 2nd half but Henry slotted in a quick goal shortly after that and Messi and Pique made it 6...

Sheer class possession, class passing and class finishing by Barca...in fact if not for Iker Casillas (definitely one of the best keepers in the world), Madrid might have gone down by 10 and both Messi and Henry may have finished off with hatricks a piece...

I think Chelsea have to continue where they left off at Nous Camp at The Bridge this Wednesday...they can't be too adventurous in attack...although it still looks like Barca's defence can be a bit dodgy at times, especially susceptible to corners and free kicks, more so since Marquez and Puyol shall not be playing...however Barca shall always be threatening in attack

With respect to Chelsea and Arsenal, I must say as a neutral football fan I would now love to see a Barca v Man U CL Final in Rome later this month (now how about that Wazza Piew:wink::biggrin:)...

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah indeed a great match with lots of goals,though would prefer Real Madrid to win,so that the title can be prolong.
but with this win,look like Barcelona and Man Utd is the same,already have one hand on the title unless something drastic happens.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
With respect to Chelsea and Arsenal, I must say as a neutral football fan I would now love to see a Barca v Man U CL Final in Rome later this month (now how about that Wazza Piew:wink::biggrin:)...

You can bet your sweet azz Man Utd will be in Rome on May 27,
to turn the coliseum of dreams in to the Theatre of Dreams!!:smile: