• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eh admin why you delete my that Pubilc donated $800,000 to indian FW's family thread?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Eh admin why you delete my that Pubilc donated $800,000 to indian FW's family thr

I have not deleted a thread for the last whole year. If a thread is crap, I just transfer it to the rubbish bin.

correct

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Eh admin why you delete my that Pubilc donated $800,000 to indian FW's family thr

I have not deleted a thread for the last whole year. If a thread is crap, I just transfer it to the rubbish bin.

you are a crazy retard!

Why do you say my this thread is crap??

Are you a indian foreign worker?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

you are a crazy retard!

Why do you say my this thread is crap??

Are you a indian foreign worker?

I don't see any thread of yours in the rubbish heap. When did you post it?

correct

Alfrescian
Loyal

your this prejudiced bias action already further proves you are a keleng and you are very Pro-Indian FTs!

Last edited:

correct

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't see any thread of yours in the rubbish heap. When did you post it?

correct
correct is invisible Alfrescian

My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0
Default Public donated almost $800,000 to a deceased Indian foreign worker's family but.....

The public donated almost $800,000 to the family of the deceased malaysian-indian foreign worker who died in the Changi Airport road accident incident 2 years ago and the family also got another $100,000plus insurance compensation but the family had already spent away this near 1 million dollars in 1 year.

http://wanbao.omy.sg/local/story20140608-30472

How did a low-income foreign worker's family spent away a whopping near 1 million dollars in 1 year??

correct

Alfrescian
Loyal

correct

Default Public donated almost $800,000 to a deceased Indian foreign worker's family but.....

The public donated almost $800,000 to the family of the deceased malaysian-indian foreign worker who died in the Changi Airport road accident incident 2 years ago and the family also got another $100,000plus insurance compensation but the family had already spent away this near 1 million dollars in 1 year.

How did a low-income foreign worker's family spent away a whopping near 1 million dollars in 1 year??

My this post is a FACTUAL post which is from OMY website!

My this posts is NOT crap! why do say it is a crap post??!!

why you keep removing this post??!!

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You sure? Where's the "Pinky is a pedophile" thread? :p

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

your this prejudiced bias action already further proves you are a keleng and you are very Pro-Indian FTs!

Your thread ended up merged with the an earlier one on the same subject. Just do a search and you'll find all your posts there.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You sure? Where's the "Pinky is a pedophile" thread? :p

Yup!

Leongsam deleted that thread which I had to resurrect.

I back all that I write. If Arseloon do not like, he can cum and sue me or send his fucking poodles after me with his corrupt and perverted kangaroos the way he
trying after Roy.

LANGJEOW TO THREAD DELETERS
IF THEY WANT TO CUT ANYTHING, THEY GO CUT THEIR OWN FUCKING TOWGAYS OFF

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi correct:

you are a bastard loser retarded dog! My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother & you this motherfucker dog ate my feces & you licked my anushole! you this bastard dog & all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

:biggrin:

correct

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your thread ended up merged with the an earlier one on the same subject. Just do a search and you'll find all your posts there.

But I created a brand new thread for this post! So why did it strangely merged into other non-related thread??

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yup!

Leongsam deleted that thread which I had to resurrect.

I back all that I write. If Arseloon do not like, he can cum and sue me or send his fucking poodles after me with his corrupt and perverted kangaroos the way he
trying after Roy.

LANGJEOW TO THREAD DELETERS
IF THEY WANT TO CUT ANYTHING, THEY GO CUT THEIR OWN FUCKING TOWGAYS OFF

wait a fucking minute.

Why did nigger sam delete it? If he deletes it then he's a nigger.

Is it cause he wants to hide the fact that the shit skinned family got so much?

I sense it's something along these lines. Sam: Let me del this thread if not more ppl are going to hate shit skins even more. When ppl donate to tiongs i won't delete then they can curse and swear at them or any chinese family.

This is the same thing on edmw. Not on this topic but on one topic where local sinkies were cursing at these shit skins for their fuckedupness and thread totally deleted. Anti tiong threads don't get deleted.

Another sickening racist action by the admin here.

correct

Alfrescian
Loyal

you are a bastard loser retarded dog! My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother & you this motherfucker dog ate my feces & you licked my anushole! you this bastard dog & all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

correct

Can you post the story of the accident? Is it the cab got stolen by a china passenger and he rammed into a cleaner?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not the first time from you, gopal. Too soon. :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think this is further proof that many many sporean-indians are very PRO-Indian-foreign workers. It's quite mind-boggling that the Public donated a whopping $800,000 to the deceased family.

Even that Huang Na's case's public donation was also less than $500,000. And that sporean MRT suicide case's public donation was also only $500,000.

I wonder if any stupid non indians donated too. Who knows maybe they did and donated a lot.

You want to know the difference between this and huang na.

Even though the amount donated to huang na was smaller ppl will complain more about her mother building a nice house and spending their money.

Yet even though this shit skin family got more money and spent almost all of it ppl won't say anything. They will go it's all right and probably still donate all because they are shit skins.

You notice how you aren't judged by your actions but by your race and somehow sinkie chinese judge their own the worst.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal

I wonder if any stupid non indians donated too. Who knows maybe they did and donated a lot.

You want to know the difference between this and huang na.

Even though the amount donated to huang na was smaller ppl will complain more about her mother building a nice house and spending their money.

Yet even though this shit skin family got more money and spent almost all of it ppl won't say anything. They will go it's all right and probably still donate all because they are shit skins.

You notice how you aren't judged by your actions but by your race and somehow sinkie chinese judge their own the worst.

Somehow Chinese are always not united and are very critical or jealous of each other. If anyone does well or get something good, others will quickly jump in to criticise or point out weak points, that is, picking bones out of the eggs. In a way, you can say the Chinese do not seem to have a sense of mutual support and often lack 'yi chi'. :(

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Somehow Chinese are always not united and are very critical or jealous of each other. If anyone does well or get something good, others will quickly jump in to criticise or point out weak points, that is, picking bones out of the eggs. In a way, you can say the Chinese do not seem to have a sense of mutual support and often lack 'yi chi'. :(

I read about this in other forums too. Ppl have described it as a crab in a bucket syndrome. If you place a couple of crabs inside a bucket one of them can climb out of it but none of them will ever succeed. This is because the one that is on top will get pulled down by the rest. Then the next one that climbs on top of the others gets pulled down.

I also read about someone that pointed out how asians and i mean chinese in this case want their own to be like standardized but in a negative rather than a positive way. Like you will notice like some chinese person going hey i am nerdy so all other chinese must be nerds like me and get angry when a chinese doesn't fit that stereotype but somehow will praise non chinese like ang mohs as superior as cool, good looking etc but all never say the same about his race that way. Contrast this to a malay or a keling who will always defend themselves no matter how fucked up they are. Like they can twist things around rather than put on this loserish mentality and drag all of their own down with them.

Seriously if some chinese hate their own so much go live with the non chinese and if you get bullied by them don't expect other chinese to help you. Truly stupidity right there.