• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Egyptian Facebook influencer writes poem praising the Muslim who beheaded French teacher over cartoon

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bless your hand, O Chechen

You’ve refreshed me, helped me to forget my sorrows

They thought you are cold like Turbans
[this refers to sheikhs]

Who have high positions with tyrants

You slaughtered them with your unbinding belief

And you have slaughtered this culprit with Takbeer
[Allah Akbar]

When you meed Ahmed [another name for the Islamic prophet Muhammad]

You would say, Master I haven’t sold your honor for free.

With these words, Mahmoud Daoud, a prominent Muslim Facebook influencer, mourned the jihadi Abdoullakh Anzorov, who beheaded the French teacher Samuel Paty.

This poem went viral on and off Facebook among some Muslims, some of whom even used the Chechen’s picture as an avatar.

After his poem went viral, Daoud posted a Facebook status claiming that the Chechen Anzorov is a “martyr” who loved the prophet.

Mahmoud Daoud is an Egyptian gym instructor with over 180,000 followers on Facebook, the line between brackets beside his name means “I only allow males to comment.”

He is well known for his extreme Islamic opinions, which trend among Islamist youth. He even uses his gym as a place to educate young children about Islam and acts as their imam during prayers, according to videos he has uploaded to his public profile.

Mahmoud is constantly calling upon Muslims to boycott French products after the publication of cartoon drawings of Islam’s prophet Muhammad.

Also, after Muhammad Ramadan, a famous Egyptian celebrity, published his photo with an Israeli singer, Daoud mocked Ramadan for bowing to Israel and claimed that “Ramadan is a Zionist.”

In one of his Facebook posts, Daoud stated: “Macron’s ancestors were some of the smelliest people, who forbade showering.”

Mahmoud Daoud has been active on Facebook for years, with many controversial opinions, such as stating that voting in elections is “devil worship.” He also has made many statements that are pro-jihad, anti-women, anti-Christian, anti-secular, anti-Jewish, and even against Muslims if they aren’t as extreme as him.

And he is one of many.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mahmoud Daoud has been active on Facebook for years, with many controversial opinions, such as stating that voting in elections is “devil worship.” He also has made many statements that are pro-jihad, anti-women, anti-Christian, anti-secular, anti-Jewish, and even against Muslims if they aren’t as extreme as him.

So this is the fruits of following muhammad very closely.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bless your hand, O Chechen

You’ve refreshed me, helped me to forget my sorrows

They thought you are cold like Turbans
[this refers to sheikhs]

Who have high positions with tyrants

You slaughtered them with your unbinding belief

And you have slaughtered this culprit with Takbeer
[Allah Akbar]

When you meed Ahmed [another name for the Islamic prophet Muhammad]

You would say, Master I haven’t sold your honor for free.

With these words, Mahmoud Daoud, a prominent Muslim Facebook influencer, mourned the jihadi Abdoullakh Anzorov, who beheaded the French teacher Samuel Paty.

This poem went viral on and off Facebook among some Muslims, some of whom even used the Chechen’s picture as an avatar.

After his poem went viral, Daoud posted a Facebook status claiming that the Chechen Anzorov is a “martyr” who loved the prophet.

Mahmoud Daoud is an Egyptian gym instructor with over 180,000 followers on Facebook, the line between brackets beside his name means “I only allow males to comment.”

He is well known for his extreme Islamic opinions, which trend among Islamist youth. He even uses his gym as a place to educate young children about Islam and acts as their imam during prayers, according to videos he has uploaded to his public profile.

Mahmoud is constantly calling upon Muslims to boycott French products after the publication of cartoon drawings of Islam’s prophet Muhammad.

Also, after Muhammad Ramadan, a famous Egyptian celebrity, published his photo with an Israeli singer, Daoud mocked Ramadan for bowing to Israel and claimed that “Ramadan is a Zionist.”

In one of his Facebook posts, Daoud stated: “Macron’s ancestors were some of the smelliest people, who forbade showering.”

And he is one of many.
He just publicised the hidden narratives within every moslem's mind.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nobody knew what mohamed was like. So how do they know they are following mohamed?

They have the final book of islam, the hadith. It supercedes the quran and tells moslems everything they need to know about muhammad.