• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Effigy of Gary Neville burned at the stake by Valencia fans

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okok, only manager who has been runner up in all 3 major european competition........................ but never won. :biggrin:

halo goalie loo lau loo hyaw si boh

[video=youtube;FFw3OVXpCTA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFw3OVXpCTA[/video]

[video=youtube;0oq974EmpBo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oq974EmpBo[/video]

ArseneWenger

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have forgotten, end of 2017 season is the end of your current contract. :biggrin:

Thanks for the reminder! :biggrin:

I would have thought so too... But look at what Vincent Tan did. He specifically instructed the coach to tell the players to shoot on sight. His reasoning: if they shoot 50 times at goal in a match, one will bound to go in. He said that this is the law of averages. WTF!! If football works like this, there will no need be strategy. I bet the farker has never played football in his life.

Owners should stay out of that and leave it to coaches.

VanHalen

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not surprised again there is deafening silence on this at presstitutes. You can only find this at foreign sites and sammyboy. Gold 90FM "Only hear the good stuffs" (Censor out negative news of PAPigs cronies) :biggrin:

AC/DC

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To the retarded PAP IB, come on.. use your clones and do what u do best - profanities over the reputation system. I am always ready, waiting and welcoming it. :biggrin:

Last edited:

GaryNeville

Alfrescian
Loyal

ifLYs0Q.jpg

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sooner or later he will be sacked. Now he left valencia a happy man with compensation package in pocket.:biggrin: