• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Effective way clearing blocked nose

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Have you experience blocked nose due to flu or running nose ? Can't breathe properly or sleep ? Blowing the nose doesn't really help ?

Have you ever wondered why when you fall asleep your blocked nose doesn't matter any more ?

When you fall asleep the blocked nose will clear by itself. When its blocked and you can't breathe the pressure in your breathing system will build up and it will clear the block nose.

To do it on purpose you need to relax and let it be. Don't breathe, the pressure build up will unblock the blocked nose b4 you really ran out of breath or faint, it will regulate your breathing back to normal healthy state.

If you meditate (Yoga type non religious) regularly, regulate your breathing and keep an open mind its very good. Just mind your breathing, focus on your breath.. in..out...in..out.

If you mind stray or you feel itchy here itchy there, don't fret don't get frustrated just restart/carry-on focus with your "Mind your Breath" thingy. It keeps your mind off "impurities" or
strays or unwanted thoughts. Regulating your breathing promotes healing, peace and and clears your mind.

This is a very good method to train your mind to focus on one thing. To listen to your command. In our daily life we have too much to worry to think about we have problem cooling down our mind to rest or to sleep.

"Mind your Breath" (MYB) can be done while lying down position and b4 you know you fall asleep already. While your sitting in the MRT, while waiting for someone .. Of course its best when doing it in the sitting meditate position its regulates blood flow hence healing.

After some time when your focus power is so good when you MYB you can focus on any part of your body, like you have gastric pain, headache ? Just focus on the pain.. after awhile
the pain will lessen and it heals faster then when you're asleep.

Also when you tell yourself its not worth it, stop thinking about it. Your mind follows .. its been trained ! Because every time when you MYB you tell your mind to focus on one thing only : MYB and it learnt.

You Hypnotise, Psycho your own mind taught it to: LISTEN !

Your character will change you have more patience, your mind sees but don't go wild.

Try it ! ;P

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Couple of month back ,I have stuff nose hard to breath 24/7 for 2 weeks, try every product from the pharmacy it did not work well, i try fresh puree ginger mix with honey and boiling water, drinking 4 cup a day and doing some sit up and push up daily, after 3 days it clear.

Might be the nose spray, or a mixture of both anyway it does realyy help with the ginger, hope this help you....:smile:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When my nose gets stuffed up, it is because the air pressure has changed and invariably it signals the coming of rain. After the rain it clears up.

Also Zyrtec or Clarinase are pretty good for clearing nose blockage.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
来来。。。我们来玩医生看病。。好不好吗。。。?:p:biggrin:

20101101_649496.jpg

Have you experience blocked nose due to flu or running nose ? Can't breathe properly or sleep ? Blowing the nose doesn't really help ?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Have you ever wondered why when you fall asleep your blocked nose doesn't matter any more ? ..

After ya fall asleep, nothing matters anymore.

I had sinusits, rhinitis, nasal allergies, or whatever for a few years runnig and nothing the doctors did seemed to work. Then I tried Nettle pot, and within two weeks, everything cleared. And is only costs a few bucks!! And some irritation (while doing it) at first. Strongly suggest it.

Snorting cocaine was effective in clearing blocked nose too - but expensive and illegal.

Cheers!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go to the pharmacy, buying a strip of Citrizine, that will clear the block nose, it cost $8 for a strip of ten tablets. Warning, it will cause drowsiness & the next day, you will get 'drunk' until around 1pm for the medicine to wear off. This citirzine is effective.

or go to the pharmacy, tell the pharmacist your problem & see what is the recommendation? Unity or Guardian, unless one have a bad infection & running a fever, then the doctor, what to do...we can't play a fool with antibiotics.

POSTMAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your nose is blocked, try breathing through your mouth. Your nose will unblock after awhile.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u mean put water down your nose?? use boiled or medical saline,,,normal tap water got microbes that will grow in yr nose,,or brain,,,happen before

I had sinusits, rhinitis, nasal allergies, or whatever for a few years runnig and nothing the doctors did seemed to work. Then I tried Nettle pot, and within two weeks, everything cleared. And is only costs a few bucks!! And some irritation (while doing it) at first. Strongly suggest it.

Snorting cocaine was effective in clearing blocked nose too - but expensive and illegal.

Cheers!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cheers!

Cocaine?? wow!..citrizine at $8 from the pharmarcy good for whatever the 'tis!! but it will make you terribly drowsy the next day...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
If your nose is blocked, try breathing through your mouth. Your nose will unblock after awhile.

not bery the bery the nice idea, one risks getting the throat to become dry and infection may occur. *cough cough*

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had sinusits, rhinitis, nasal allergies, or whatever for a few years runnig and nothing the doctors did seemed to work. Then I tried Nettle pot, and within two weeks, everything cleared.

Cheers!

Yes, I have had this thru out the year - blocked nose dry throat, have to go - ahem ahem the whole day with tiny gooey sputum to play with
May be I should try the nettle pot but I suppose any bottle will do no need to spend money buying the real thing