• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Education Hub of Degree Mill?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
But NUS, NTU ranking high also mah. So that should count as something? Anyway, like its been said before, the rankings of NUS and NTU are still BS. I suppose MNCs, foreign employers don't just rely on rankings to determine who they hire.

Have you heard of CHEATING by these FTs?

Professor say from China. Assistant also China student. How do you think they will grade their China students? Same with the FT Ah Neis.

Students from both countries lead the world in CHEATING.

Many cases have been reported in their PRESS as to how they cheat; mainly by electronic means. Micro ear pieces in their ears. Electronic wireless communication rulers, pens, pencils, erasers, calculators; that they can use to communicate with one another.

Also the selling and leaking of questions. S'pore so expensive for them you think got money to earn from selling they don't do?

Even the female students are selling their bodies by the thousands.

Last edited:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
MOE is indeed manages the approval process. But the issue is CASE providing the accredition process. Its a major revenue stream for CASE. The CASE Trust logo is what students are told to look out for and what Insurance companies require as part of MOE fullfillment requirement.

Take the case of retailer "Audio House". Their adverts are very misleading but they will display the CASE Trust logo very prominently. CASE Trust logos are now a joke.

What is wrong with Audio House? I once bought a Shinco DVD player from them and within 2 months the unit was damaged ( no fault of Audio House ). I went back to Audio house to ask for assistance. They told me that under normal circumstances, I have to approach the manufacturer direct, but they will help by one to one exchange for me, no question asked.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore an EDUCATION hub?

Carry on like this will be AIDS HUB of the world

I think the Ministars have once again been SNOOKED by their PORLUMPARS.

I have always maintained that the Ministars are by and large ok people. They have been led astray by slanted feedback about the ground feel.

So much so that there ARE NO POOR PEOPLE OR BEGGARS IN SINGAPORE.

So now, only REAL students come to Singapore. There are NO STUDENT PROSTITUES IN SINGAPORE?

<!-- / message --> <!-- sig --> __________________

marinara

emaan.JPG

Is templeton and cranston university degree mills? How is it that this guy is openly using it as his credentials? Is it allowed?

Found it at Emaan Consultancy website...
http://www.emaan.com.sg/oshconnect/trainers.html