• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Edmund Ng has been defamed

The Stud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Edmund Ng, Chairman of Reform party, has been wrongfully accuse of being the nicks in this forum.

Someone is out to slander him, dat much is clear.

For your info, I attend RP open house, the people there r very nice and friendly. I also saw Edmund before, he is a good chap, sincere. I believe Edmund is not responsible for the various nonsense posted here.

Whoever slander Edmund is nothing but a LITERATE IDIOT!

The Stud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone from WP is trying to frame Edmund.

Dat person is advise to stop posting here, go help WP instead. The oppositions r weak in SG.

Last edited:

The Stud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Debonerman is a LITERATE IDIOT!

Debonerman:

The one who write to u is not Edmund Ng. Dat person is trying to be Edmund Ng in order to make u think that Edmund is behaviour in this way.

Think about who hate Edmund while in NSP. Only two person, Goh Meng Seng and Melvin Tan. Do u think Edmund is being framed by his hater?

I have saw Edmund before, he is sincere chap. I attend RP open house, all the people there r very nice.

So pls stop ur nonsense.

The Stud

Alfrescian
Loyal
no[lan] and Ng F Jay

Pls stop pretending to be edmund ng.

U shld be helping ur WP, not post nonsense here.

The Stud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone bore a heavy grudge on Edmund Ng while he was in NSP.

Now dat person is create 100 nicks to impersonate Edmund.

Dat person is advise to stop his nonsense, go back to his pol party HQ at Syed Alwi Road.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have trying to be neutral! But SDP is getting out of control here! See them abusing and bullying ppl here really buay tahan!! Now I also want to join in to fuck them!! They will call me clone of leetabar base on their predictable behavuoir! :oIo:

leetahbar and my li'l brother the original LEETAHSAR represent TRUTH AND FREE SPEECHES.

if u believe in SDP IB'S craps, then u are done for it!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it appears as though there are many but actually if u observe the style of postings by the nasty clones, they are similar. it's all defamatory spams and do not relate in anyway to the topic of the thread.

now recall what SDP cowards and losers like ngejay are famously preaching? right! i do not ve to repeat their democrapsy. u have understood!:cool:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Debonerman is a LITERATE IDIOT!

Debonerman:

The one who write to u is not Edmund Ng. Dat person is trying to be Edmund Ng in order to make u think that Edmund is behaviour in this way.

Think about who hate Edmund while in NSP. Only two person, Goh Meng Seng and Melvin Tan. Do u think Edmund is being framed by his hater?

I have saw Edmund before, he is sincere chap. I attend RP open house, all the people there r very nice.

So pls stop ur nonsense.

don't call him an idiot lah. he got phd ok. dun pray pray. be kind to this snake cos he got Permanent Head Damage lah!:p

ho say liao!! debonerman's gone to pick up bones liao keo kut liao! hahahaha...!:biggrin:

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you finally cracking? How's your credibility in this forum doing. Your fuck buddy, the short fat conman whom you give blowjobs to regularly in the backlane of Smith Street behind the RP office asked you do do his bidding to try to save his reputation? Too late liao lah!:biggrin: Just ban my nick? And everything will stop? Why don't you do better if you can. Get the ISD to pick me up! You cock sucking bastard!:oIo::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK YOU ALL SDP CHEEBYE KIA!! LAI ME EDMOND NG NOT SCARE OF YOU!! CHaO CHEE BYE SDP WILL BE CURSE TO HELL FOR THE NEXT 2 THOUSANDS YEARS!!
n538043309_1031947_4422copy-1.jpg

Seeeeeeee! it's so apparent. A simple minded fat short conman running out of ideas to salvage his reputation when there was nothing much in the first place. Where is the mother CB cursing? Ooooor! scare kenna deleted issit?:biggrin:

Do check out the link below. I was right on the money!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
My, my, my! That will get you into trouble with ISD! Hope you like the cold!:biggrin:

don't worry. THE NASTY CLONES WOULD BE BACK IN NO TIME.

the nerdy mastershapeshifter still has many dormant nasty clones not activated yet. with this kind of calibre bragging that they are fighting for HUMAN RIGHTS, FREE SPEECHES AND DEMOCRAPSY, i think it would be better without them.

unless peasants are stupidly taken in by SDPPIES - which hallelujah!! we aren't that stupid after all - then singapore would be closer to doomsday and that would have blended in perfectly with chee's final motive : TO DESTORY OUR BELOVED COUNTRY. he shall be greatly rewarded by his financial foreign backers if he succeeds in this devious mission.:eek: