• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ebitsu Muscats - JAV girls group Asia Tour in SG on 17 Jan 2013, HOR SAY LIAO!!!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fFFFz.jpg

ebisumuscats.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0X5oc92ilxQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Get your dose of kawaii from Japanese idol girl group Ebisu Muscats, as the 20-member crew light up the stage with high-energy tunes, games and even a meet and greet session for the diehard fans.

Ebitsu Muscats is a J-pop group consisting of Japanese gravure idols and AV idols. It was established in 2008 as part of the TV Tokyo's variety show Onegai! Muscat.

Ebitsu Muscats consist of some powerful AV girls, namely Sora Aoi, Asami Yuma, Yoshizawa Akiho and Rio

tina_yuzuki_cute3.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg

RIO, aka Tina Yuzuki

sora-aoi-1.jpg

Sora Aoi

yuma-asami-8.jpg

Asami Yuma

mzl.ddhwkpmx.480x480-75.jpg

and Yoshizawa Akiho, my FAV :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok so they are AV stars that suck and fuck on camera and they are coming to singapore to sing. Maybe we should hire our construction workers to run our government too.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they look good but can't ''perform'' good leh..................there's one Akane Hotaru and Amazaki..............they very good.........can do it with whites or blacks.........

those Japs that can do DP and anal deserve respect !

Japanese

are they some "rock" girl band...???:biggrin::o:p

Doesn't sound like rock. Looks and feels like jellies.:biggrin:

[video=youtube;untRco8FmRs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=untRco8FmRs&playnext=1&list=PL6A935BD30188FD69&feature=results_main[/video]