• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eat too full: Yishun pet shop manager fined S$2,000 for fighting with Covid-19 safe distancing ambassador

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
These people should not be named as SD ambassadors. They are so bigheaded at being called ambassadors and simply can't handle the realities that they are nothing more than temporary rat-catchers. Nobody respects them but people still comply because they don't want to be caught and punished, that's all.

to be fair, only few are assholes, most already paiseh to wear the SDA uniform, they are just doing the jobs to tide them over this difficult period.
that we understand, what i dont understand is, why must be so rude, cant tell people nicely meh? i am sure most will say sorry and put on the mask
instead, kena whacked and all land in trouble.

as usual, pap morons introduce some stupid rules but use others to implement,
fucking useless MPs should all be in the wet markets working as SDAs

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to be fair, only few are assholes, most already paiseh to wear the SDA uniform, they are just doing the jobs to tide them over this difficult period.
that we understand, what i dont understand is, why must be so rude, cant tell people nicely meh? i am sure most will say sorry and put on the mask
instead, kena whacked and all land in trouble.

as usual, pap morons introduce some stupid rules but use others to implement,
fucking useless MPs should all be in the wet markets working as SDAs

I have no doubt majority of SDAs are just ordinary folks earning a living. Assholes are those SDAs who behaved like they are armpai and those siao langs who challenged the SDAs and gave them a hard time like the ex-navy poon pee pee.