• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Easy slut fell in love with her hole user, got dumped like a soiled tampon.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

GIRL FELL IN LOVE WITH FWB, WHO DUMPED HER BECAUSE HE FOUND ANOTHER FWB​

ByKanyeNorth

October 19, 2022

I met this guy online. I caught feelings for him first but never had the courage to confess my feelings for him because I always believe in guys making the first move.

We hung out and chatted everyday but he never made any moves in showing that he wanted to take the relationship further into the next step. He said he likes to take things slow and his intention on the app was to know more friends while I was looking for a long term partner. So, along the way, I tried to get to know other guys because I do not know if he has feelings for me even though we chatted and hung out with each other everyday. I knew my feelings for him was stronger so, other guys that I went out with didn’t really infatuated me as he did.

One day after a few months we knew each other, he suddenly asked if we could be together. I agreed on the terms of we can try for a month but he broke it off suddenly after 3 weeks because he was already going to move to another city to work and he felt we weren’t compatible and I couldn’t give him what he wanted. He said he might change his mind in the future and still wanted to be friends.

I cried very bad when it ended but I agreed to it because I didn’t want to lose him even as a friend. We continued to chat and hung out with each other after the ‘break up’ until he moved away. But, along the way, he started to do all those couple stuff to me (eg. kissing, hugging etc). I allowed him to because I know I still loved him but it confused me because it gave me the hope that he still might have feelings for me.

I know it was silly for me to allow him to do that and I didn’t confront him about it. The relationship eventually turned into an FWB kind of relationship. He told me he didn’t have any feelings for me. He knew I still loved him and always asked me to let go and move on. One day, he suddenly cut me off because he said he found another. I knew the day would come and I was devastated by the news. I gave my blessings and tbh, it felt like he took my whole world away when he broke the news to me.

I still miss him until today and I know I shouldn’t bother him anymore.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you're looking for love on a dating app (Tinder?) then I'm afraid you are delusional and you will be disappointed. :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do we need to declare that this slut in question is a different slut from our resident slut in case our slut's top slut status feels threatened by the presence of other fucking sluts such as her slutself?

On second thoughts, who gives a fuck about these dirty toilet bowl sluts!

Fuck them and fuck their slutty feelings.

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

GIRL FELL IN LOVE WITH FWB, WHO DUMPED HER BECAUSE HE FOUND ANOTHER FWB​

ByKanyeNorth

October 19, 2022

I met this guy online. I caught feelings for him first but never had the courage to confess my feelings for him because I always believe in guys making the first move.

We hung out and chatted everyday but he never made any moves in showing that he wanted to take the relationship further into the next step. He said he likes to take things slow and his intention on the app was to know more friends while I was looking for a long term partner. So, along the way, I tried to get to know other guys because I do not know if he has feelings for me even though we chatted and hung out with each other everyday. I knew my feelings for him was stronger so, other guys that I went out with didn’t really infatuated me as he did.

One day after a few months we knew each other, he suddenly asked if we could be together. I agreed on the terms of we can try for a month but he broke it off suddenly after 3 weeks because he was already going to move to another city to work and he felt we weren’t compatible and I couldn’t give him what he wanted. He said he might change his mind in the future and still wanted to be friends.

I cried very bad when it ended but I agreed to it because I didn’t want to lose him even as a friend. We continued to chat and hung out with each other after the ‘break up’ until he moved away. But, along the way, he started to do all those couple stuff to me (eg. kissing, hugging etc). I allowed him to because I know I still loved him but it confused me because it gave me the hope that he still might have feelings for me.

I know it was silly for me to allow him to do that and I didn’t confront him about it. The relationship eventually turned into an FWB kind of relationship. He told me he didn’t have any feelings for me. He knew I still loved him and always asked me to let go and move on. One day, he suddenly cut me off because he said he found another. I knew the day would come and I was devastated by the news. I gave my blessings and tbh, it felt like he took my whole world away when he broke the news to me.

I still miss him until today and I know I shouldn’t bother him anymore.
The writing style has a strong BigCockMan vibe.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kind of slut will continue surrendering her pussy to other men after this due to the ' rebound effect '

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do we need to declare that this slut in question is a different slut from our resident slut in case our slut's top slut status feels threatened by the presence of other fucking sluts such as her slutself?
Wtff
Knn, you cannot do that,
bcos our resident slut title for many years is still :::

IMG_20221019_161910.jpg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
If a chick is such a nymph...why don't she sell and make money ? Imagine being rich with such a hobby...will be a millionaire in no time