• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Earth shattering news!!!! Singapore veteran actress Ann Kok stars in her first-ever English drama!!!

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
After more than 20 years of being in the industry, Singapore actress Ann Kok finally plucked up the courage to star in an English drama.

Airing on Channel 5 on 12 February, the 15-episode series entitled “Missing” will see the 45-year-old playing the role of Anne Tham, a distraught mother who loses her child in Bangkok, Thailand.

The show, which is inspired by true stories and revolves around a search for a missing brother, is also Mediacorp’s first collaboration with a production crew in Thailand, and features local celebrities Pierre Png and Rebecca Lim acting alongside Thai acts such as Arak Amornsupasiri (Pae) and Pleng Chontida Asavahame (Pleng).

During an interview with Yahoo Lifestyle Singapore at a media conference on Thursday (25 Jan), the actress seemed surprised and grateful for being selected by Wawa Pictures.

“I was asked by Wawa Pictures to play the role. But Molby (Low) told me that there was one challenge, which is that I would need to speak English,” said Kok, clad in a black maxi-dress. Low is the executive producer of the show.

More at https://sg.yahoo.com/style/singapor...stars-first-ever-english-drama-093901674.html

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Her rack still defying gravity?:p

U mean this one? hope her nipple did not get caught in the fishnet when she undress. other wise it will hurt like a bitch and PAPsmearer will have to saya it.

Untitled.jpg