• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

E Cigarette!

Ripley

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object height="395" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U81x8t2iMhw&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="395" width="480"></object>

Electric Cigarette: Smoking Everywhere E Cigarette on ABC News WFAA-TV Channel 8

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've tried this before. They have some vapour cyclinder that looks like real smoke. But the feeling is like sucking a straw.

devilblue

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thing is very effective! After using 2-half months, it helps me eventually quit my 30 sticks-a-day 22-years habit. 1st-week usage it dropped my craving from 30 to 4/5 sticks. 2nd week to zero.
I am now totally nicotine-free, tobacco-free and breath naturally. But now over-supplied with excess unused e-cigarette products.....:confused::eek:

SirSmokeALot

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thing is very effective! After using 2-half months, it helps me eventually quit my 30 sticks-a-day 22-years habit. 1st-week usage it dropped my craving from 30 to 4/5 sticks. 2nd week to zero.
I am now totally nicotine-free, tobacco-free and breath naturally. But now over-supplied with excess unused e-cigarette products.....:confused::eek:

As a heavy smoker myself, I actually managed to reduce my cigarette intake from 20 to 4-5 sticks per day.

Those interested to know more, do leave me a PM.

Cheers

devilblue

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a heavy smoker myself, I actually managed to reduce my cigarette intake from 20 to 4-5 sticks per day.

Those interested to know more, do leave me a PM.

Cheers

This product beats all the lousy, useless and expensive cessation-thingy like nicotine-patch, nicolette-gum, acupuncture, etc clinical-therapy that I had tried before. None works except this e-ciggy thingy.