• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dying young...

Mr Perfect

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was involved with a 30 year old gay man with whom i had unprotected sex with on and off for two years. Recently i was diagnosed with H.I.V. His last test was in August this year and it was negative and i slept with him Oct and November too. I got tested 23 November and mine is positive. I knw only him sexually. Is what im saying possible. Could my results be wrong? I guess i am in denial maybe i need help in how i can cope with accepting this reality.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was involved with a 30 year old gay man with whom i had unprotected sex with on and off for two years. Recently i was diagnosed with H.I.V. His last test was in August this year and it was negative and i slept with him Oct and November too. I got tested 23 November and mine is positive. I knw only him sexually. Is what im saying possible. Could my results be wrong? I guess i am in denial maybe i need help in how i can cope with accepting this reality.

if your story is true, pls call action for aidshttp://www.afa.org.sg/

they can provide consueeling and support and advice

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Seek the right kind of help.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please call a Mr.Tay something ... can't remember his name, he can provide free funeral service for you

book him early, ok!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hi Mr Perfect, are you still alive? It's almost 7 years. Hope you recover from your HIV. Lol :biggrin:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For those afflicted with so-called terminal medical conditions (eg. AIDS, cancer, etc) and are emotionally distressed, reading Books on Reincarnation (non-religious) may help with spiritual perspectives. Once you understand that your existence as a soul goes on forever (even after the physical body dies) and reincarnation is a fact (and indeed a choice), perspectives broaden beyond that of any single physical lifetime, and physical dying takes on an entirely different feeling, one with less fear, and living with greater meaning.

https://openload.co/f/ux9EZy-INzM/Books_on_Reincarnation.zip

Pop-up advertisements must be enabled on your browser to use the hosting website (that's how they make money to enable them to offer this service of hosting files online for free without registration required for either uploader or downloader).

taksinloong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goto Brunei ASAP buy 1 way ticket!