• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dying Sinkie Uncle's last wish denied by HDB bastards

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
in sinkielan, where got human touch? ... oni got $ ... no $ no tok! ...

You are aLmost right..hate it most when a civiL servant recite every ruLes & regs from their bibLe..but at times i do
meet some of the more compassionate ones; but perhaps it's just a v smaLL percentage.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HDB couLd have done better in this uncLe's case..so that we stiLL feeL there's a 'human's touch' in this society.
:cool:

Brother please don't talk about "human touch" among members of the HDB - be they from the Car-parks Division or Hawker Department.

The HDB is empowered so much that their job is NOT to offer help but instead cause miseries to the flat-dwellers.

If the HDB CAN ONLY make public the amount of money collected from rentals, summons, instalments and what not, many would be surprised at the amount that goes into the coffers.

That old man and his pet dogs is a sad episode like so many other episodes of the past.

If only they HAD DONE BETTER from the start, but alas no....

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
like the pRC complaint about curry, they may go to mediation.... its the PRC family who complained? then they complaint will be well looked after, i suppose going by the curry incident

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The prc Shld be commended for whistle blowing on the errant ways of the work, suck or no suck.
Besides, those opposition dogs are dirty n need to be exterminated

These 2 dogs are innocent and harmless.. They pose no threat to the People.. Its unnneutered wild Pappy Dogs like you that are a nuisance to society and that must be exterminated..

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the dying man neber struck a deal with the PRC that they can cook the dog after he died?

by the book loh...complain to AVA, AVA must follow law & investigate mah...

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
These 2 dogs are innocent and harmless.. They pose no threat to the People.. Its unnneutered wild Pappy Dogs like you that are a nuisance to society and that must be exterminated..

The owner broke the law. He wasn't innocent.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The owner broke the law. He wasn't innocent.

Its important for you to have some compassion for a man suffering from a terminal illness..

Sometimes I have this feeling that no one showered you with genuine love when you were a child thats why you turned out to be an imbecile cretin in your adult life..

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its important for you to have some compassion for a man suffering from a terminal illness..

Sometimes I have this feeling that no one showered you with genuine love when you were a child thats why you turned out to be an imbecile cretin in your adult life..

Whether or not Kinana has not been showered with love when he was young or not, I don't care.

But one thing is for sure, when his time comes, he'll experience FIRST HAND, and no necessarily in this order, that his PAP Master showed NO COMPASSION to him, his wife and children SHOWED NO COMPASSION to him even his maid who was employed to help him in his toilet, showed NO COMPASSSION to him.

Such is the way, ppl like Kinana will end it if not in the Bedok reservoir by himself.:biggrin:

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC Scum neighbour lodged a complaint against this Sinkie Uncle for his noisy dogs. Dying Sinkie Uncle suffering from lung cancer and just wants to spend his remaining days with his 2 Beloved pet dogs but CB Kias from the HDB refused this Uncle's request..

Fuck Your Mother Cheebyes You PAP, HDB, AVA Scums..!!! :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

If I claim to be having cancer and dying, can I keep a pet horse int he house?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

He can still have one dog. No problem. No breaking of law please

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I claim to be having cancer and dying, can I keep a pet horse int he house?

There's a vast difference between having an additional miniature dog and having a horse. You are such a regular purveyor of straw man that I think it would benefit your neighbours greatly if HDB were to declare you a fire hazard. :rolleyes:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, you cannot teach some bitch, dog or thing compassion.
2. it just adores & obeys its grand masters' instructions as all dogs do!
3. hahaha!