• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dutiful son kowtow to K9 dog which located cliff fallen old dad

yblzh

Alfrescian
Loyal
An old man who is a collector of Chinese herbal medicine were lost for 48Hrs in forest fell a cliff unconscious. Villagers searched in vain for 48Hrs. Gongan mata came with a K9 tracker dog and tracked down and rescued the old man. The old man's son kowtow to the dog for saving his daddy.

http://slide.news.sina.com.cn/slide_1_2841_249401.html#p=1

警犬找到坠崖老人 老人家属向其下跪
支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

全屏观看 2018.03.15 08:23:21
  • jqgt-fyshnte7748007.jpg
1 / 3
3月14日报道,湖北长阳一药农进山采药失踪,家人及村民搜索未果求助警方。警察携带警犬“清江”组织搜索队进山寻找。3月13日下午,在一深山峡谷悬崖下找到失足坠崖身亡的药农。来源:楚天都市报 中国新闻网

警犬找到坠崖老人 老人家属向其下跪
支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

• kxDe-fyshnte7748011.jpg
2 / 3
家属和村民已经在深山之中苦苦搜寻了48个小时无果。警犬训导员吴彦洲和警犬清江用最短的时间找到了老人。家属感激之情无以言表,激动地跪了下去。吴彦洲连忙将其搀扶起来并安慰家属。

警犬找到坠崖老人 老人家属向其下跪
支持 键翻阅图片 列表查看

• cqpz-fyscsmv8401477.jpg
3 / 3
图为警犬训导员吴彦洲和警犬清江。

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I have changed my mantra to dogs allowed but chinese still not allowed.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still cooking countless pots of dog meat soup yum yum and eating and shitting out the dog meats into the toilet so what?

Kowtow if it can save my daddy yes. But I will still makan your relatives! Same to the Halal babi, if babi can save my dad's live I will kowtow, after that I will eat Char Siew still.

1468158274312.jpg

Yum Yum!

01300543738811145577518420112_s.jpg

Yum Yum!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still cooking countless pots of dog meat soup yum yum and eating and shitting out the dog meats into the toilet so what?

Kowtow if it can save my daddy yes. But I will still makan your relatives! Same to the Halal babi, if babi can save my dad's live I will kowtow, after that I will eat Char Siew still.

1468158274312.jpg

Yum Yum!

01300543738811145577518420112_s.jpg

Yum Yum!
my uncle say KNN some sinkie uncle auntie also kowtow to 猪八戒 but still eat his long distant relative.

yblzh

Alfrescian
Loyal
  • kxDe-fyshnte7748011.jpg

万分感谢 哮天犬,二郎神 二位神仙救父大恩大德,没齿难忘,两位恩人在上,请受小人一拜!

今年是狗年,哮天犬下凡救人啊!小民磕头啦!

Last edited:

yblzh

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.5011.net/lishi/49353.html

二郎神的狗哮天犬介绍
2016-01-25 08:46:39 来源: 武林网责任编辑:军事小薇
二郎神的狗,

二郎神的狗衷心无比,世人皆知狗衷心,可未曾想过狗的鼻祖可能就是哮天犬。二郎神的狗厉害非常,在二郎神的无数次战斗中立下赫赫战功,接下来为大家详细介绍二郎神的狗。

图为哮天犬的画像

狗是忠心的动物,只要他跟了你就会一辈子认定你,由犬带给我们的感动人心的故事不少,二郎神的狗也不外如事。每逢二郎神出场总少不了哮天犬的出现,他的狗是斩妖除魔的绝佳利器,知道主人有危险就会奋力攻击对方。倘若二郎神让他做什么,他是绝对不会违抗,更不会做有损主人的事情。这是狗的特质,很多人还被狗的忠义之举感动得落泪。

哮天犬最早出现在搜神记中,还跟孙悟空对战过,是一条妖魔见之要避的神犬。封神榜中提到哮天犬在落难之时得到杨戬的悉心照料并替他疗伤,从此他就跟着杨戬。哮天犬对主人的忠心可谓是忠义之典范,二郎神想做什么事情,哮天犬就会在二郎神开口前就替他办了。人与人之间的感情再深厚都无法做到,他作为一个畜生却做到了极致。

宝莲灯中的哮天犬把这个角色演的恰到好处,他帮二郎神做他感到为难的事情,而且还具有丰富的感情和智慧,知道应该替主人排忧解难。虽然他做过不少坏事,但是却让观众感动,谁不想有一条这样贴心的狗啊!哮天犬的原型是细犬,是我国传统猎犬。民间也有哮天犬的故事,大体的与封神榜中描述差不多,是不可多得的绝品忠狗。

二郎神的师傅是谁

说起二郎神的师傅还真有长长的故事,他拜师的过程也颇为奇幻。玉鼎真人想必很多人都知道,接下来为大家详细介绍二郎神的师傅是谁。

焦恩俊版二郎神剧照

在封神榜里他的师傅是玉鼎真人,为元始天尊的门下,破过诛仙阵,后来三军被瘟神下了药,他又把二郎神引见给火云洞中的三位大帝求得解救之药。既然玉鼎真人在诛仙阵中取下陷仙剑,又帮二郎神求得药解救三军,那么他是不是很厉害呢?

二郎神的师傅他元始天尊的门下,但是他出场不多,无法判断出他的真正实力,不过他是昆仑十二仙中最强的一个人是无可辩驳的。二郎神的所有法力都是由他师傅所授,但是这并不代表他师傅会使用这些法术。我们只看到他师傅在关键时刻教二郎神怎么做,却从没有见他本人使用过这些法术。尤其是九转玄功,一定要天资极高的人才能连成,否则即使手里有这本书也是多余的。当被外力震慑的时候,二郎神可以很自然地抵抗和消除外来力,而他的师傅却没有这样的能力,从这个方面可以看出二郎神有比他师傅厉害的可能性。

那么二郎神为什么会拜他为师呢?这还得从二郎神想找一个师傅开始说,传二郎神一开始的时候法术就已经很厉害,但是想拜个师傅。他本来想拜元始天尊为师,可是元始天尊已经不再收徒弟了,二郎神没有师傅调教老是惹事生非。后来因缘际会之下拜了玉鼎真人为师,但是拜师的时候徒弟的法术就已经在师傅之上了。

二郎神救母

二郎神天生神力,传说他用一把斧头就救出了他的母亲,接下来为大家详细介绍二郎神救母的故事。为了防止人类力量的扩大,天庭自古就定下仙凡有别,仙不能与人交配的规定,法不则怠,玉帝的妹妹违反天条。

李进荣版二郎神剧照

于是玉帝就把他的妹妹关压在桃山底下不见天日。二郎神的父亲和大哥在那场与天庭搏斗的事件中丧生,唯剩二郎神和妹妹两人。

二郎神忍辱抚养妹妹长大,女娲娘娘被他的行为所感动,就让他拜玉鼎真人为师。二郎神本是仙人之躯,所以体内有无数的潜能,经过玉鼎真人的悉心教导,还未成年时就已经练成可以傲视乾坤的神通,再加上他师傅为他寻来的武器,他的神功已经到了可以与天庭一抗的程度,他便开始寻思救母出山。

二郎神一刀劈开桃山救出了母亲,玉帝知道二郎神逆天行事后大怒,玉帝下旨严惩二郎神的母亲,他手下的人趁二郎神走开的时候放出九个太阳要热死他母亲。由于长时间被关在山底,二郎神母亲的神功大损完全经不起强光的照射,不一会儿就死了。二郎神母亲的死是玉帝麻痹大意所造成的遗憾,本想惩治一下就算了,没想到反而把自己的妹妹给整死了。

二郎神别提有多气愤,拿起三尖两刃刀便朝太阳打去,一连射掉八个。还有一个太阳害怕,就一直往西边躲,二郎神一直追。途径西海,由于那个时候还不会飞,担起大山放在水里垫脚。他和西海三公主的美满爱情就此开始,二郎神放过最后一个太阳让其造福人类。

Erlang God's dog howling dog introduction
2016-01-25 08:46:39 Source: Wulin Editor: Military Wei

Erlang God's dog,

The Erlang God’s dog is very heartfelt and the world knows the dog is sincere, but he never thought that the originator of a dog might be a dog. Erlang God's dog is very powerful. He made great achievements in the numerous battles of Erlang God. Then he introduced Erlang God's dog in detail.

Dog portrait

The picture shows a portrait of a barking dog

The dog is a faithful animal. As long as he follows you, he will identify you for a lifetime. Many stories are touched by the dogs and the Erlang God’s dogs are not the same. Every time Erlang God's appearance, there is always the appearance of a roaring sky dog. His dog is a perfect weapon for demon and demon. When he knows that the owner is in danger, he will try his best to attack each other. If Erlang God allows him to do something, he will absolutely not disobey, and he will not do anything that harms the owner. This is a dog's trait. Many people are also moved to tears by the dog's loyalty.

The first appearance of the snarling dog in the search for God's mind, but also against Sun Wukong, is a demon to see the deities to avoid the dog. The Fengshen list mentions that when the dog was injured, Yang Tian’s care was taken and his wounds healed. From then on, he followed Yang Lan. The loyalty of the dog to the owner can be described as a model of loyalty. Erlang God wants to do something. The dog will do it for him before the opening of Erlang God. The deepest feelings between people cannot be achieved. He has done his best as an animal.

The roaring sky dog in the Lotus Lantern played the role just right. He helped the Erlang God to do something he felt was embarrassed. He also had abundant emotions and wisdom and knew that he should solve problems for his master. Although he has done a lot of bad things, but the audience moved, who do not want to have such a caring dog! The prototype of the barking dog is a fine dog and is a traditional Chinese hound. Folks also have the story of a dog-breathing dog, which is roughly the same as the description in the Fengshen list. It is an extremely rare and faithful dog.

Who is Erlang God's master

Speaking of Erlang's master, there is a long story and his apprenticeship process is quite fantastic. Yu Ding’s real people must have known that many people know about it. Then it’s time for everyone to introduce in detail who the Erlang God’s master is.

Jiao Enjun Version Erlang God

Jiao Enjun Edition Erlang God Stills

In the cover list, his master was Yu Dingzhen, who was under the gate of Yuan Shi Tianzun and broke the Zhai Xianzheng. Later, the three armed forces were desecrated by God. He introduced Erlang God to the three great emperors in Huolundong for the medicine to be saved. Since Yu Ding’s real person took down the imperial sword in the Zun Xianzheng and helped the Erlang God to obtain medicine to rescue the three armies, is he very powerful?

The master of Erlang God was under the gates of Yuan Shi Tianzun, but he didn't play much and couldn't judge his true strength. However, he was the most powerful person in the Kunlun Twelve Immortals and it was irrefutable. Erlang God's all mana is granted by his master, but this does not mean that his master will use these spells. We only saw his master teaching Erlang God how to do it at the crucial moment, but never saw him himself using these spells. In particular, it is absolutely necessary for those who have extremely high talents to be able to succeed even if they turn to Xuan Gong. Otherwise, even if this book is in hand, it is redundant. When deterred by external forces, Erlang God can naturally resist and eliminate external forces. His master has no such ability. From this aspect, it can be seen that Erlang God is more powerful than his master.

So why did Erlang God worship him as a teacher? This also had to start with Erlang God looking for a master and said that Chuanjiro was already very powerful at the beginning of the spell, but he wanted to worship a master. He originally wanted to worship Yuan as a teacher, but Yuan Shi Tianzun was no longer a disciple, and Erlang God did not always make trouble with master tuning. Later, because of the marginal meeting, he worshipped Yu Ding as a teacher, but when he was apprentice, the apprentice's spell was already on the master.

Erlang God Saves Mother

Erlang was born with divine power. Legend has it that he rescued his mother with an axe. Then he introduced in detail the story of Erlang’s mother helping the mother. In order to prevent the expansion of human power, the heavens have established different rules for immortals and immortals, and immortals cannot mate with others. The law does not follow, and the sister of Jade Emperor violates the heavenly line.

Li Jinrong Erlang God Stills

Li Jinrong Erlang God Stills

So the jade emperor put his sister's pressure under the Taoshan not see the light of day. Erlang's father and his older brother were killed in the battle against heaven, leaving only Erlang and his sister.

Erlang Shen grew up with his sister and grew up. The son-in-law was moved by his actions. Erlang God is a fairy body, so there are innumerable potentialities in the body. Through the careful teaching of Yu Ding’s real person, he has trained himself as a supernatural power that can be disdain for heaven and earth when he is still a grown man, plus the weapons his master has found for him. The magical power has reached the level of resistance to the heavenly court. He began to search for the mother to rescue the mountain.

Erlang God rescued Taoshan by the sword and rescued her mother. The Jade Emperor knew that Erlang God was furious after acting in vain. Jade Emperor punished Erlang God's mother severely, and his man, Ji Erlang, walked away and released nine suns to heat his mother. Due to being locked up in the mountains for a long time, the divine power of Erlang God’s mother could not stand the glare of light and soon died. The death of Erlang’s mother was a regret caused by the arrogance of Jade Emperor. Even if he wanted to punish it, he did not think that he had given his sister a whole death.

How angry Erlang God did not mention, he picked up the three-edged two-edged sword and shot it toward the sun, firing eight in a row. There is also a fear of the sun, they have been hiding in the west, Erlang God has been chasing. Approaching the West Sea, because it will not fly at that time, take up the mountains and step in the water. He and the three princesses of the West Sea began their happy love. Erlang God let the last sun let him benefit mankind.

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have changed my mantra to dogs allowed but chinese still not allowed.

Make sense , as dogs , like Burmese , are better than chinks.
Should we include those Burmese in the rule too ?
"Only dogs and Burmese are allowed " , after all dogs and Burmese are the same.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Make sense , as dogs , like Burmese , are better than chinks.
Should we include those Burmese in the rule too ?
"Only dogs and Burmese are allowed " , after all dogs and Burmese are the same.
must oso include those from peking (pekingese) and malta (maltese), including some female species (cocktease) :p