• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Duterte's question to Dotard "Who the fuck are you to warn me? 红毛鸟仔?" LOL! Bravo!

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the gods on this planet must give this guy 1000 Nuke ICBMs, and he will use it on Dotard instantly! It will like 4th July fireworks that you had never seen before!

https://www.rt.com/news/436429-duterte-us-russia-weapons/

‘Who are you to warn us?’: Duterte hits back after US warning to stay away from Russian arms
Published time: 20 Aug, 2018 21:24 Edited time: 21 Aug, 2018 08:27
Get short URL
5b7b18eefc7e93d2598b4656.jpg

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte © Ted Aljibe / AFP

Philippine President, Rodrigo Duterte, slammed Washington for telling his country what weapons to buy, but appeased the Americans by saying that the submarines it may purchase from Russia won’t be used against them.
Duterte was outraged by last week’s statement from US Assistant Secretary of Defense for Asian and Pacific Affairs, Randall Schriver, who said that the Philippines “should think very carefully” about acquiring Russian subs and other weapons as it would jeopardize the alliance between Washington and Manila.
“Why? Did you stop other countries? Why are you stopping us? … You’re warning us, who are you to warn us?” the Philippine leader said during a speech in Davao City on Friday as cited by the Inquirer.net website.
Read more
Philippines won’t stop buying Russian arms over US pressure – FM
He challenged Schriver to repeat the same warning to his face, saying: “You meet me in a forum. You state your case why you are against my country acquiring [a] submarine. You give me the reason why and make it public.”
“Is that how you want to treat an ally? And you want us to stay with you all the time?”
Duterte wondered, adding that he was eager to ask US President Donald Trump the same questions “if I get to see him.”
He blamed the US for trying to keep the Philippines “backward” in terms of defense capabilities. “Vietnam has seven [submarines]; Malaysia has two; Indonesia has about eight. We’re the only ones without [submarines I the region],” the President argued.
However, the President calmed Washington by saying that “we are not using it [submarines] against you. Neither can we use it against China or anybody else because we are under-armed.”
Duterte also criticized the Americans for selling refurbished helicopters to Manila, some of which, he said, have already crashed, while such countries like Russia and China simply donated used equipment to the Philippines and “never asked us even for a paper clip.”
READ MORE: 'You can’t create island & say air above it is yours': Duterte implores China to ‘temper behavior’
Moscow and Manila have signed a military cooperation agreement last year, with Russia already supplying over 5,000 Kalashnikov assault rifles to Philippines for free to help it fight an Islamic insurgency.
Duterte’s government is also considering the purchase of submarines, patrol boats, helicopters and armored vehicles from Russia.
In early August, Philippine Foreign Minister, Alan Peter Cayetano, vowed that the US pressure won’t see the country giving up on Russian arms purchases, calling it “a test of our resolve for an independent foreign policy”.
READ MORE: 'I’ll have you killed!' Duterte scolds 100+ corrupt Philippines cops brought before him
Washington recently tried to persuade India and Turkey to refrain from buying Russian S-400 air defense missile systems, but was told that it wasn’t its business by both New Delhi and Ankara.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like duturdte more n more...he is bringing the country down with him by trying to screw the yanks...he is being abandoned by the ah tiongs n huffing n puffing to look big. The sooner the country collapses the better...more good places to chiong n at lower costs too

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like duturdte more n more...he is bringing the country down with him by trying to screw the yanks...he is being abandoned by the ah tiongs n huffing n puffing to look big. The sooner the country collapses the better...more good places to chiong n at lower costs too

These days any country that wish to maintain any kind of normalized relationship with USA and Ang Moh powers, will only be sagging sinking and dying together with Chow Ang Moh. This actually includes China and Russia.

Unless you are doing absolutely no business, no ties no link and totally isolated with Chow Ang Mph their shit will plague you dead. They will owe you debts unable to repay, they will make you scapegoat and sucker to bear burden for their own endless hopeless troubles.

To have any relationship with Chow Ang Moh will only be a huge net lost. Very likely a lethal one, unless you are very big and strong.

Nuke the Chow Ang Mohs and forget about them totally.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Duterte also criticized the Americans for selling refurbished helicopters to Manila, some of which, he said, have already crashed, while such countries like Russia and China simply donated used equipment to the Philippines and “never asked us even for a paper clip.”

It's always the things you don't pay upfront that's going to cost you down the road. I have no doubt PeeLeePeenz is going to remain status quo under this man.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
“Vietnam has seven [submarines]; Malaysia has two; Indonesia has about eight. We’re the only ones without [submarines I the region],” the President argued.
Because you can only do Jollibee chicken and the export of maids and whores.

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
菲律賓總統杜特爾回答台灣女記者的問題,還挺幽默! 菲律賓的記者會上,一位台灣女記者問菲律賓總統杜特爾,如何處理與中國的雙邊關係。 杜:反正不會像你們那個女總統一樣。 女記者:為甚麽這樣説? 杜:台灣買再多的美國武器能打赢中國嗎? 女記者:請總統把這話的意思説得更清楚一點。 杜: 妳結婚了沒?有沒有老公? 女記者:我結婚了,我有老公。 杜:妳打得過你老公嗎? 女記者:打不過。(
1534947093078.gif
,全場笑翻) 杜:你是否想過買把刀,就有膽子敢跟老公對著幹。 女記者:當然不會,因為有刀也打不過他。 杜:這就對了!,美國人說要賣給我武器,這樣才能保護菲律賓,特朗普你算了吧,就算買了美國的武器,我能打得過中國嗎? 現在中國跟我們合作開發,四六分帳,菲律賓省了買武器的錢,還能分到利益,這樣更好,傻瓜才會去買美國武器。 女記者:可是我們的蔡總統不這麼想。 杜:那是因為她没结過婚,不知道挨打的滋味。(全場大笑
1534947093123.gif

Philippine President Duter answered the question of Taiwan female reporters, quite humorous! At a press conference in the Philippines, a Taiwanese female reporter asked the President of the Philippines, Duter, how to deal with bilateral relations with China. Du: Anyway, it won't be like your female president. Female reporter: Why do you say this? Du: Can Taiwan buy more American weapons to win China? Female reporter: Please ask the president to make the meaning of this statement clearer. Du: Did you marry? Is there a husband? Female reporter: I am married, I have a husband. Du: Can you beat your husband? Female reporter: Can't beat. ( 1534947093078.gif, the whole audience laughed.) Du: Do you want to buy a knife, you have the courage to dare to confront your husband. Female reporter: Of course not, because there is a knife that can't beat him. Du: This is right! The Americans said that they would sell weapons to me in order to protect the Philippines. Trump, you forget it. Even if I bought American weapons, can I beat China? Now China is cooperating with us to develop, four or six points, the Philippines saves money to buy weapons, but also can be divided into interests, so better, fools will buy American weapons. Female reporter: But our President Cai does not think so. Du: That's because she didn't get married and didn't know the taste of beating. (Laughter all over the world 1534947093123.gif)

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why china and russia donating arms to philippines? They see something we did not? Something brewing in southern philippines?

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why china and russia donating arms to philippines? They see something we did not? Something brewing in southern philippines?

This is a cheap way to kick Dotard-land off Asian Territory. But the most ideal way is still war, which will be lasting effectively for longer time. You bury huge amount of Ang Moh corpses there you will keep them out for Loong Time. E.g. NK Vietnam Somalia (Black Hawk Down). Blood is THE ideal pest repellent.