• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Duterte: God Stupid! Because let Catholic Priest fucked my ass when I was little.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...al-abuse-crackdown-human-rights-a7366941.html

NewsWorldAsia Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte reveals he was abused by priest as a child

Controversial leader says he was influenced by being 'fondled' by Catholic priest but does not "give a sh*t" about human rights after drug crackdown kills almost 4000

Click to follow
The Independent Online

Rodrigo Duterte, the president of the Philippines, says the motivation for his brutal clampdown on drugs comes in part from being sexually abused by a Catholic priest as a child.

The 71-year-old has attracted attention for a tough crackdown on the Filipino drug trade that has seen almost 4,000 people killed by police and vigilante gangs since he took office on 30 June.

Asked about how being abused had influenced him, Mr Duterte told Al Jazeera: “It’s what you get along the way that shapes your character. At that time [it influences] your politics and how you look at the world."

• Read more

‘At least 3,600 slaughtered’ in Duterte’s first 100 days in office

“It blends into something that forms your own values in life”.

The president first spoke about his childhood abuse in December 2015, claiming he was “fondled” by a priest when he was younger. He said the abuse took place during confession.

Since taking office earlier this year Mr Duterte has faced criticism from the international community, human rights groups and the Catholic Church for his brutal war on drugs.

Opponents say the president’s vocal encouragement for killing drug dealers has led to a breakdown of law and order in the country.

But in his latest interview Mr Duterte defended the policy, saying the crackdown was needed because “the sheer number of people contaminated will pull my country down. It will destroy the next generation of Filipinos.”

“You destroy my country, I’ll kill you – it’s a legitimate thing. If you destroy our young children, I will kill you. That is a very correct statement”, he added.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...odrigo-duterte-says-being-sexually-abused-as/

Philippines leader Rodrigo Duterte says being sexually abused as a child had major influence on his politics
Save
109971623-duterte-NEWS_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqLtKzI_Uzr234GdRkTuCnbT-_6q1ypuopOSH079ZwgH0.jpg
Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte gestures during a news conference upon his arrival from a state visit in Vietnam Credit: LEAN DAVAL JR
16 October 2016 • 5:18pm

Rodrigo Duterte, the president of the Philippines, has said that being sexually abused as a child had a major impact on his politics, including a war on drugs which has left more than 3,000 people dead.
In his first interview since being sworn in as leader, Mr Duterte said his abuse at the hands of a Catholic priest largely shaped his personality and his political development.
Asked whether the experience affected his world view, Mr Duterte told Al Jazeera English: "Yes, to a large extent actually...it is what you get on the way that shapes your character, and even your politics.
"It sort of blends into something which, it can be said forms your own values in life," he added.

Mr Duterte, who won the Philippines' general election by a landslide last May, first revealed the abuse during a speech on the campaign trial in December 2015.
He claimed to have been molested by a priest named Father Paul Falvey at some point during the 1950s.
"That’s how we lost our innocence," he said at the time. He said he did not report the incident because “I was young then and I was afraid of what will happen.”
The experience contributed to his "sexual awakening," said Mr Duterte, adding that he had already forgiven the priest, who is understood to have died many years ago.

Since he came to power, the controversial leader has waged a bloody war on crime by encouraging his citizens to carry out vigilante killings.
In a recent speech he said the killing of the Philippines' estimated 3 million drug dealers and users was justified as they were not human. "Crime against humanity? In the first place, I'd like to be frank with you: are they humans? What is your definition of a human being?" he said.
"Human rights? Use it properly in the right context if you have the brains.
"You cannot wage a war without killing," he said, adding that many drug users were beyond rehabilitation.
An estimated 3,0000 people have died in Mr Duterte's drug war, including a five-year-old girl reportedly shot in the head during a botched vigilante attack on a suspected dealer.

READ MORE ABOUT:

https://cruxnow.com/global-church/2...pid-duterte-seeks-collaboration-with-bishops/
After calling God ‘stupid,’ Duterte seeks collaboration with bishops

In this Tuesday, June 11, 2018, file photo, Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte gestures while addressing the crowd at the 120th Philippine Independence Day celebrations south of Manila, Philippines. (Credit: Bullit Marquez/AP.)

MANILA, Philippines - After calling God “stupid,” Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said on Tuesday that he will seek to have a dialogue with the country’s bishops’ conference in an effort to repair relationships.
The president’s spokesperson announced that a committee would be created to better collaborate and communicate with the country’s bishops.
On Friday, Duterte caused controversy when, in a speech, he said God was “stupid,” and a “son of a b-tch” for including the tree of knowledge of good and evil in the Garden of Eden. In the Book of Genesis, Adam and Eve were thrown out of the Garden after consuming the forbidden fruit.
“How can you rationalize a God? Do you believe?” added Duterte. He also spoke negatively about the concept of original sin, calling it a “stupid proposition.”
Despite the outcry from his initial remarks, Duterte did not back down. He said that he was criticizing only the God that his critics believe in, not his personal God. Duterte was raised Catholic.
“What I said was your God is not my God, because your God is stupid. Mine has a lot of common sense,” said Duterte on Monday. He also said that the creation of Eve was God’s “greatest mistake.”
A presidential spokesperson said that the comments represented Duterte’s personal beliefs, and referenced the president’s previous statement that he had been abused by a priest while a student at Catholic school, the BBC reported.
The Catholic Bishops’ Conference of the Philippines (CBCP) said they were willing to meet with Duterte to discuss various issues and to rebuild the relationship between the Church and the government. Duterte is seeking to form a committee on this issue.
Archbishop Romulo Valles, president of the CBCP, said on a Catholic radio station in the Philippines that the invitation was a “most welcome development,” and that “to dialogue is to listen to one another, and is always good.”
Valles and Duterte have been friendly in the past, according to Filipino media.
Other bishops in the country aren’t so sure that Duterte is genuine in his desire for a dialogue. Bishop Broderick Pabillo, the auxiliary bishop of Manila, told ABS-CBN News that the call for a dialogue was “just his way of diffusing the criticisms against him.”
The Philippines is about 80 percent Catholic, and 10 percent of the population is Protestant.

Duterte has been openly hostile to the Catholic Church since he came to power in July of 2016. Shortly before taking office, he referred to the country’s bishops as “sons of wh-res.”
He has been accused of “social cleansing” for his bloody war on drugs in the country. The country’s bishops offered to provide sanctuary for any whistleblowers in the Philippine police department who spoke out against various human rights abuses. In response, Duterte said the Church was “full of sh-t.”
Share:
Related Posts

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/痛罵上帝愚蠢-杜特蒂自爆遭神父性侵-083015035.html

痛罵上帝愚蠢 杜特蒂自爆遭神父性侵

三立新聞網 setn.com

14.1k 人追蹤

三立新聞網
2018年7月8日 下午4:30

國際中心/綜合報導
菲律賓總統杜特蒂(Rodrigo Duterte)狂言不斷,上個月才痛罵上帝「愚蠢」,6日又稱如果有人能證明上帝存在,他願意立刻辭職,並自爆少年時曾被耶穌會神父法爾維(Paul Falvey)性侵。
90bcc9476f8da3827c9a05ec9ece42aa

▲杜特蒂重砲針對宗教議題發表言論。(資料照)
綜合外媒報導,杜特蒂在上個月22日引用《聖經》創世紀的故事,質疑上帝創造亞當和夏娃,卻又讓他們面對引誘「哪有這麼笨的上帝,創造完美的東西卻又搞出一個誘惑,破壞祢創造的完美作品」、「明明不關我們的事,但我們竟然有原罪,這什麼宗教?」
而對於杜特蒂的言論,當地主教巴斯泰斯(Arturo Bastes)痛批他是心理變態,並呼籲信徒為杜特蒂祈禱,讓他能一改這樣口無遮攔的蠻橫態度。
不過杜特蒂卻未就此閉嘴,在家鄉納卯(Davao)出席科技活動時表示,若有人能夠出示照片或自拍照,證明人類可以看到上帝,甚至跟上帝對話,他願意辭職下台,更自爆他年輕時曾被耶穌會神父法爾維性侵。
相關新聞一曝光,總統發言人趕緊緩頰,稱已經安排杜特蒂10日和菲律賓高層見面,但他也有發表宗教意見的權利。由於菲律賓是天主教國家,全國有80%是天主教信徒,杜特蒂的話勢必引發討論。

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese god is xi jinping. Can chinese call him stupid?

Xijinping's stupidity is being Overly Civilized with everyone especially Chow Ang Mohs. He should SPILL BLOOD like WATERFALL for enemies. But he is wasting fucking time.