• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

During sex intercourse,do u pull out your whole penis,then insert in again for a few times, so that your gf/wife receive high orgasm,or u dont..

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pull out altogether and enter, she enjoy full length of the kkj , but will compromise attack speed

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can pull out 69% but not all the way as women in the throes of passion and pleasure hate full reinsertion.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strong girls would want cock inside of her.

Strong does not mean they are stronger than men. The context of strong ones here means they are stronger in bed. My Ex-lover and I had a sex marathon of 8 hours one night. Every hour I felt her orgasm under my arms. I immediately take a break as I give her some breathing space. But within 15 mins she is ready as she would start a pre-paly on me proactively. This is not about being horny, but this is about strong in bed. About 99% girls and women, will go to sleep after one orgasm. This girl had 8 orgasms within 8 hours. After 8 hours, it is already a morning, so i focused to cum and we came together finally. It was my first ejaculation though. Now you may understand what strong man and woman means/

These men and woman are very rare ....

Just my 2 cents.