• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dumb sinkie bomb hoaxer arrested

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man jailed for e-mailing bomb hoax to 83 Members of Parliament
Published on Sep 19, 2011
2056914-whf.jpg

A 34-year-old man was jailed nine months after sending an emailed bomb hoax to 83 Members of Parliament. -- ST PHOTO: WANG HUI FEN

By Khushwant Singh

A 34-year-old man was so angry after a job interview on May 18, 2011, that he sent a bomb hoax in the name of the interviewer, Adrian Chua You Hong.

The e-mail was titled: 'Death be with you!!!', and its message was: 'I want to BOMB the whole parliament, police force and prison complex!!!'

It was signed off with Mr Chua's name, his designation as managing director of Redwoods Advance, the office's address and telephone numbers.

The recipients were 83 Members of Parliament and included Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am so sad for him. Instead of immigrating and making a good life for his family, he choose such childish stunt.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think i know this Redwood advance.. I send in a resume some time ago and within 10mins they called me, Arranged for an interview the day after.. So before leaving i when online to do some research on the company.. I happen to go onto some forums and they were saying this and that.. But something caught my eyes.. There were complains that when they turn up for an interview, 2 or 3 people were being interviewed together.. I remembered one Comment esp..There was this one guy who had a Degree and was sitting next to an Ite student BEING interviewed together plus it was some commission base shit, I immediately Called them up and say No 10q, The company doesnt work for me. What they advertised on the job website wasn't exactly what i thought it was. I rather continue suffering at my old work place then being surrounded by a bunch of Clowns. I pretty sure there will be a bunch of bengs who just came out from N.S or ITE and wearing Bright yellow colored Neck-ties.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... A 34-year-old man was so angry after a job interview on May 18, 2011, that he sent a bomb hoax in the name of the interviewer, Adrian Chua You Hong ...
dey write laidis, ppl tink ah hong kena ...

dey published name of sabotagee ... y dun dey publish name of sabotager? ... :rolleyes:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ass Loong could be laughing in his office when he received the email from this dumb hoaxer..