• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dumb and BallLess Sinkie got only $2.88 payout from Pappie CPF. Song Boh?!

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lim Tean shared a post.
1 hr ·
Which Smart Alek Wants To Defend The CPF Scheme !?

A few weeks ago at Hong Lim Park, I recounted how I came across a case in Social Media about a man who was given a payout of $2.88 per month by CPF.
Well, I may now have come across another case. Please see the FB post of Alvin Loh below.
My friends, I don’t know about your reaction but I don’t know whether to cry or laugh when I see these real life examples of the miserly payout under the CPF scheme. And we have a government with no common sense, or more probably because they don’t give a damn, about how this amount even remotely represents something believable.
That is why I keep reiterating that our CPF is a failed and broken system which needs a complete overhaul. And that is why Peoples Voice, the Party I lead, will return CPF at 55. We are the only Party to make this commitment to Singaporeans. Enough of all the shenanigans.

Alvin Loh
8 hrs
Is this $2.88 so called you monthly CPF payout from CPF Life Scheme when we reached minimum requirement age of 65? When I chanced upon this article, my jaw just...
See more

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just nice for a $1.80 meal with chum change of $1.08 for 4d tikum tikum money.
KJXoqS4STlaGWzIj1Z0fyA.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
What's the background to the story? You can blame CPF when he hasn't contributed in the first place. No?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN lim tean don't wart tart zao wart le KNN this fella might have millions hidden in bank and never contributed anything to cpf KNN my uncle know at least 2 sinkies with this profile KNN