• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drunk man getting loud in the Mrt.. Guess the ...

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;woszlHLn6kY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=woszlHLn6kY[/video]

:biggrin: Cake Leng.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Foreigners up.. Listen he is telling foreigners not to FUCK WITH SINGAPOREANS while licking LKY's balls.

HUAT AH HUAT AH .. Give the ah neh another bottle

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Brother, can add some personal comments to the video? Otherwise bosSam will move it to video folder. If I don't move, then he issue me yellow card. If I move, you will not be happy. Thanks :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking chinese so scared when a non chinese gets violent. If it was a chinese guy that was violent the gals would not be scared.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking chinese so scared when a non chinese gets violent. If it was a chinese guy that was violent the gals would not be scared.

Better pretend not to be aware than attract unwanted attention from a drunk loony. You don't want that shitskin to vomit all over you or beat you up. In some cases that is foreplay leading to an inevitable rape. You know how the kelings are always hornin' for some sweet Chinese pussy.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better pretend not to be aware than attract unwanted attention from a drunk loony. You don't want that shitskin to vomit all over you or beat you up. In some cases that is foreplay leading to an inevitable rape. You know how the kelings are always hornin' for some sweet Chinese pussy.

I get your pt but do you agree with me that somehow fucking sinkie chinese somehow lose their balls or love to kiss non chinese ass.