• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Driving a car is different from a bullock cart

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Online Citizen

S’porean man appreciates foreign worker who left a note after denting his car, applauds his honesty and integrity
The Online Citizen
by The Online Citizen

25 September 2020

3 min read

cover-1-750x375.jpg

Amidst all the negative reactions surrounding foreigners’ degrading comments on locals, things have taken a slight change in this latest story.
A Singaporean man, who goes by the name Tong Yee, took to Facebook on Thursday (24 Sep) to pen his appreciation towards a man – who turns out to be a foreign worker – for leaving a note behind with his contact number after accidentally hitting Mr Tong’s car.
Mr Tong explained in his post that he saw a note on his windscreen after returning to his car from his early morning breakfast meeting. At first he thought it was a traffic ticket, but later realised that it was a note left by someone who had apparently dented his car.
“Yesterday after an early morning breakfast meeting, I walked back to car to find a small slip of paper on windscreen. After getting over ticket trauma, I realised it was a note to say someone dented my car. I went to inspect and hatchback was dented with soil on bumper and around the dent,” he wrote.
Mr Tong also uploaded a picture of the note, which read: “I just hit your car at the back pls contact me [contact number]”

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like TOC is also into the business of publishing xenophilic 正能量 feel-good articles. :wink: