• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drives a Rolls Royce but scrimping on parking charges?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This rolls , number plate 5005, belongs to the elder brother of the royal brothers - both brothers used to serve time in jail over some cheating case relating to the ex-paragon shopping centre / misdeclaration of car park sale - the car is parked there, cos the owner owns the hole building.

Stompers,..sometimes gets out of hand,...

I believe only one brother served time. One year to be exact. The rotund specky brother with the bald head is the how lien one. Can't stand them using "Royal" coat of arms emblem on their cars. Only the Lees deserve the title.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe only one brother served time. One year to be exact. The rotund specky brother with the bald head is the how lien one. Can't stand them using "Royal" coat of arms emblem on their cars. Only the Lees deserve the title.

Recently kena sued by ex partners again.
Smelly pieces of ah neh shit.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently kena sued by ex partners again.
Smelly pieces of ah neh shit.

Oh I forgot. The old Singtel Building at the junction of Boon Tat and Cecil Street? A sort of Royal Group Hotel building refurbishment coming up. Guess that's the reason for the Rolls being there.

Troll

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only poor losers who do not own a car, or can only own a lousy cheapo car fail to understand.

I drive a pretty nice car, which although no where as nice as the Rolls Royce, I can well understanding the mindset of the RR owner. And there have been quite a few occasions that I rather risk paying fines for illegal parking than to squeeze in an park my car beside some beat up MPV or Toyotas, or worse still some commercial vehicles. I put in lots of time and money to keep my car in most pristine condition, I would certainly hate it if such idiots scratch or dent my car accidentally.

Its much less painful to pay a $100 fine to park illegally where there's nobody's going to snuggle up beside my car, open their bloody door wide and dent my car. It remains to be one of my pet peeve of public car parks. People just do not respect others properties.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such car need driver. If not will be laughing by other. Need personal driver and to open door for high class people.

Dunno about Rolls but now see many rich here (not so old ones) following angmo country pattern and drive their own bentleys (not the coupes).

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

BOTH brothers served time. I remember reading that upon the verdict being given, both took off their Armani suits, totally ready to go prison. Who would not be - for a few hundred million $$$. The case against them was built on circumstantial evidence. They have a couple of other cars with "5005" plates. And to think that in the 1970s, the two brothers were running a small shop in Shaw Centre, selling jeans.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If wife is ang moh, then the rightful outcome is urine skin kids. So the only conclusion is the wife ate out.

may be recessive genes.

For example: Chinese husband and Caucasian wife (fair skin with natural golden hair and green eyes)

one daughter with brown hair and fair, but does not get sun burn as easily as siblings, hazel colour eyes (looks half and half)
one son with dark brown hair, brown eyes (looks 75% Chinese)
one daughter with blonde hair as a child, but turned light brown hair, and brown eyes (looks like mother)
one son with brown hair, very fair (looks half and half), light brown eyes

Last edited: