• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drivers fall in!!!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i not sure if only happen to me but i notice most people dont care the vehicle in front of them is reversing and insisting walking behind the vehicle without caring the driver in see them or not. many a time i reversing into a parking lot, have people walk onto the lot and had to jam brake suddenly because of them. the worse kind those charbors with earphone and head look downward and fingers busy poking their phone. walk out from nowhere and at night difficult to see, an accident waiting to happen.

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why i am always on high alert when i reverse.

If not kena sued until lat kor than you know.

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Might help with defensive driving. You can't control others (jay walkers or engrossed in ipods or mobiles), but we are in control of our own faculties. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i not sure if only happen to me but i notice most people dont care the vehicle in front of them is reversing and insisting walking behind the vehicle.

Brother, you are also from armour. Do it the armour way. Ground guide when you do parking :biggrin:

lorrydriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, I agree with you man...especially in my line of work. I miss the old (1980's?) truck reversing alarm. Its annoying and gets people's attention. The one that goes dah(3) dah(2) dah(1), dah(1) dah(2) dah(3)......something like that...... anyone got it here?

pisspot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i not sure if only happen to me but i notice most people dont care the vehicle in front of them is reversing and insisting walking behind the vehicle without caring the driver in see them or not. many a time i reversing into a parking lot, have people walk onto the lot and had to jam brake suddenly because of them. the worse kind those charbors with earphone and head look downward and fingers busy poking their phone. walk out from nowhere and at night difficult to see, an accident waiting to happen.

Yes this has happened to me many times too. Many people including adults lack general awareness these days and it is quite apparent among pedestrians who as you say are engrossed in their own thoughts, music or chat. We just have to heighten our own awareness to compensate for them.

), but we are in control of our own faculties. :biggrin:

Bro, I'm only in control of mine when I'm drunk.