• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drivers. BEWARE of this car dealer

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I always view 2nd hand car dealers as scammers and wary of them constantly...

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
400yahoo_luituckyew.jpg

say WHO!

hi there

1. uncle, choon boh?
2. honest, even its mummy also rejects such by-product leh.
3. so ugly so useless!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Buy 2nd car also want to fight. Sinkie really??????? dont know how to explain/put in word.
If car dealer reluctant to sell forget it. Get the refund.

dariobadis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy 2nd car also want to fight. Sinkie really??????? dont know how to explain/put in word.
If car dealer reluctant to sell forget it. Get the refund.

Bro you got the msg wrong. Not I want to fight, if he's reluntant to sell it's fine , I will get back the deposit and find other dealer since he's not the only in Singapore. But the case here is , he alr know I sold off my car and he purposely wait till the last min than inform me he has sold the car to someone else. And even dare to 'extort' me of extra $1900 before selling it to me. We cannot let these ppl to go off unpunish.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
I support this. Sinkees had long been selfish, kiasi and kiasu. Wack this asshole for the good of all!

scrobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for the warning. I almost patronized this car dealer a few days ago.

Thankfully the deal did not go through or I would have been royally cheated! Praise heaven!