• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drivers. BEWARE of this car dealer

williamsccalvin

I feel that they are trying to ripped me off the $1800-$1900 thinking that I will give in to them as I got to deliver my car to the new buyer. Of coz I didn't give in. I rather rent a car even I have to hand over my vehicle when time is due

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
if TS really wanna give them grief, then pay krafty a token amount to email them his stuff everyday. They will be glad to compensate TS many times over after a few days.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lol if got patience then wait it out for 3 months before taking action...
The way this dealer conduct business I think there's going to be long list of suspects to narrow down...
Hehehe. 3 mths later, TS already happily driving his new car and forget about the whole thing liaoz.

Seriously speaking, CASE should closed down for good if they cannot do anything other than harmless black listing or writing warning letters.

dariobadis

Alfrescian
Loyal
every other 2nd hand car dealer is a crook....probably you already weighed your options and know there is no recourse.....so you launch your online campaign against them to justify your loss.....if you do not wish to go to extreme of burning down their shop....may i suggest cheaper relatively risk free and more cowardly ways to appease your anger. these will not get your money back but at least might pacify you emotionally.

1) post their phone numbers online offering sexual services
2) hang around the shop and scratch their cars or puncture the tires
3) splash paint on the shop, superglue their locks, cut their phoneline/elect, do damage to the shop
4) track down the personal info of the persons invovled and smear them/ their family

Wow bro i think ur suggestion all is chargable offense maybe except the 1st 1. u damn fierce

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow bro i think ur suggestion all is chargable offense maybe except the 1st 1. u damn fierce
I won't do all that la...will just keep it simple pour kerosene and light fire.
I am neither the fiercest or most violent person on the block but from my experience I know these ah bengs will only get your point when you instil fear in them.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Straight forward case. The deposit and receipt is good enough. Get a lawyer. The a police and CASE will not do anything. You a on firm ground. What the staff does without the knowledge of the boss is not concern of your. Let him sue his staff. He know that the recipt will screw that is why he will not return the deposit without the receipt. Send lawyers letter, the cost to be borne by him and ask how he is planning to compensate you for wasting his time. Don't agree to get a car from him as he might purposely sell you a lemon. Ask at least $5k and then bargain all the way to $3k.

dariobadis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Straight forward case. The deposit and receipt is good enough. Get a lawyer. The a police and CASE will not do anything. You a on firm ground. What the staff does without the knowledge of the boss is not concern of your. Let him sue his staff. He know that the recipt will screw that is why he will not return the deposit without the receipt. Send lawyers letter, the cost to be borne by him and ask how he is planning to compensate you for wasting his time. Don't agree to get a car from him as he might purposely sell you a lemon. Ask at least $5k and then bargain all the way to $3k.

You got any gd lawyer to intro?

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I've a few friends who are in the second hand car business(turfcity,sin ming,thomson)
my piece of advice to bros looking for second hand car
be CAREFUL when you deal with these 2nd car dealers.
in fact i've recently old my euro r to one of them.

You've actually got quite a good deal on that 07 estima for $94k.
that boss is trying to buy time giving excuses and waiting for the result of the 2rd nov coe bidding,knowing it will go up thus pushing up the price of that car.

dariobadis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi . I've got my car from a nice dealer that help me to get it in just 2 days. I also go small claim liow.

cheers

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should still sue that asshole. If you buy your car at a more expensive price and rent car during the interim plus taking leave to do all the paper works, all these can be added to your claim.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
every other 2nd hand car dealer is a crook....probably you already weighed your options and know there is no recourse.....so you launch your online campaign against them to justify your loss.....if you do not wish to go to extreme of burning down their shop....may i suggest cheaper relatively risk free and more cowardly ways to appease your anger. these will not get your money back but at least might pacify you emotionally.

1) post their phone numbers online offering sexual services
2) hang around the shop and scratch their cars or puncture the tires
3) splash paint on the shop, superglue their locks, cut their phoneline/elect, do damage to the shop
4) track down the personal info of the persons invovled and smear them/ their family

Yes. 2nd-hand car dealers are almost always crooks.

TS: There are times when you need to use strongarm tactics to 'neutralise' the wrong. Get several 'tai koe' faces to harass the chap at his work place. Tail him when he leaves his workplace discreetly. Get people of the right calibre to signal your intent to him. Visit his home with the tai koe faces.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

TS: There are times when you need to use strongarm tactics to 'neutralise' the wrong. Get several 'tai koe' faces to harass the chap at his work place. Tail him when he leaves his workplace discreetly. Get people of the right calibre to signal your intent to him. Visit his home with the tai koe faces.
Hehehehe. Cannot find Tai Koe face, find Sin San face (rusty) also can.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehehe. Cannot find Tai Koe face, find Sin San face (rusty) also can.

Also can lah. There are some people born with faces only their mums appreciate. They come in handy at specific 'missions'.

God is fair. All of us are equipped with certain in-born talent. Some are born to make a living with their appearance, like male/female models. In the case of the latter, on magazine covers etc etc. In the case of the former, in potentially hostile situations.

dariobadis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro if now is late 90's or early 20's maybe your way can la. now i dont think such way will work. these unethical ppl dare to do business this way is partly the law is 'protecting' them:(

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are some people born with faces only their mums appreciate.
400yahoo_luituckyew.jpg

say WHO!