• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Drinking freshly squeezed lemon and oranges.........

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Has been drinking it for the past 2 months......., not using those juicer type, but slow motorized type, i.e. Philips brand........

One lemon with 2 orange. Every alternate days.......
Many people say drinking it will cause a lot of phlegm....so far so good.
Have not fall sick since started......
Very refreshing...freshly squeeze and adding ice to it.....

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i read somewhere its not good to juice fruits though,it takes alot of fruit just to produce one glass of juice and theres hell lot of sugar in just one glass of juice and juice goes down quickly,unlike eating pulp and fibre of the fruit which makes u at least somewhat full.its like drinking a concentrated sugar bomb.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i read somewhere its not good to juice fruits though,it takes alot of fruit just to produce one glass of juice and theres hell lot of sugar in just one glass of juice and juice goes down quickly,unlike eating pulp and fibre of the fruit which makes u at least somewhat full.its like drinking a concentrated sugar bomb.

Hi French, yes, initial concerns also on the high sugar content.....thought is that it's on alternate days, should not be too bad and I hardly take any other sugary drinks about from the regular cuppa.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Johnny, thanks for the recommendation.
Yes saw it at ntuc actually bought a bottle. Will try it. Do you mixed it with water to drink it or add into other drinks or into food.....

I keep it simple & just add some water & drink it 1st thing in the morning.
If you want you can add some honey & drink it. Honey is also healthy.

Apple cider is very versatile, you can make a salad dressing from it.
You can also apply it topically on your skin & hair.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I heard that some people who juice carrots regularly may develop diabetes. So you have to be careful even if juicing is healthy.

Myself I juice kale & beetroot and add a small carrot & apple to add some sweetness.