• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

drinking, fight, somme road park

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
3.30pm
sunday 9 nov
heard so damm noisey... as expected. group of 5 - 6 workers sitting facing 60 somme road, in a circle (is this unlawful assembly?) talking / shouting so loud.... went closer, saw johnny walker and can smell alcohol

told them they are not allowed to drink at that spot at this time.....

they said sorry sorry

i said later say sorry to police...

they quickly pack up and leave

5.30pm
came down at 5.30,
wah saw the park so empty.
then relaised everyone was on the side closer to the mall, watching a fight, complete with police and ambulance... one guy went into ambulance...
attachment.php

Attachments

• gxEbjzX.jpg
    gxEbjzX.jpg
    764.9 KB · Views: 608

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
really wonder if police will charge the fighting culprits or not...

some MP made some big song and dance noise re alcohol ban and new posters were put up... yet the level of police and plain clothes police has gone down in this area

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What this cuntry needs is more people. :biggrin:

population-white-paper-in-brief.jpg

Come on baby, gimme 10 million people, with a strong SG core of 3 million citizens. :cool:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and be leneint towards some?

the number of tmes i have called cops for drunks etc lying around our property.... some vomited our porprerty etc, and all let off..... why wont they do it again?

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
3.30pm
sunday 9 nov
heard so damm noisey... as expected. group of 5 - 6 workers sitting facing 60 somme road, in a circle (is this unlawful assembly?) talking / shouting so loud.... went closer, saw johnny walker and can smell alcohol

if they gathered in a circle, no, it is not unlawful assembly. They must gather in a square, then it is unlawful assembly.:p

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
and be leneint towards some?

the number of tmes i have called cops for drunks etc lying around our property.... some vomited our porprerty etc, and all let off..... why wont they do it again?

I'm sure those FTs are lying in a public area. Surely they are not able to gain access into your lawful property. They are as human as you, have a heart and be more tolerant to them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm sure those FTs are lying in a public area. Surely they are not able to gain access into your lawful property. They are as human as you, have a heart and be more tolerant to them.

Yes, let's be more tolerant to FTs and embrace them... make friends with them, dine with them, have sex with them. :biggrin:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have photos and have psoted before. and the police have come and have just looked at the ids, and sent them on theirway

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal
why u buy farrer park area? that area have a lot of ah neh FTs. u should have bought a condo at the thomson or katong areas.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if they gathered in a circle, no, it is not unlawful assembly. They must gather in a square, then it is unlawful assembly.:p

if wendy is inside the circle, it'll be sight(wendy) and smell(apnn) with full "sense-surround" effects.
no need to gather in a square but i'll bet some triangles will be apparent :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think indians are better than bah yee seng, wait till you smell a bah yee...yucks...:eek: