• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Drifter caught...

GoldenDragon, tell you liao this cb kia don't need to sleep, you don't believe me.. :biggrin: remember he got darkapohia liao

Cb kia, you don't sleep doesnt mean other also don't need to sleep hor whhahahaha

I thought u in africa? So isn't it still day time?

GoldenDragon, tell you liao this cb kia don't need to sleep, you don't believe me.. :biggrin: remember he got darkapohia liao

Darkphobia is good mah. So many kids suffer from it. You never heard kids all scared to sleep in the dark, they put street lights in the dark etc. You probably love the dark and get fucked by it. Understandable after all you also have a black heart.

Day time cannot take afternoon nap is it? :biggrin:

Now you are comparing yourself with kids? Lolzzzz. Maybe you are right, you should compare yourself with a 3 year old kid. :biggrin:

KNN you are afraid of the dark? How old are you? No wonder you hate shitskins so much.

Day time cannot take afternoon nap is it? :biggrin:

Now you are comparing yourself with kids? Lolzzzz. Maybe you are right, you should compare yourself with a 3 year old kid. :biggrin:

Learn how to read la idiot. I wrote they put street lights etc which shows that many ppl don't like the dark and the majority of ppl sleep at night in the dark idiot.

No, but it takes bravery to admit to this psychological deficit. You have my condolences.

rofl and you likened it to hating shit skins. Go ahead and love shit skins after all you are a chinese dog and since when is hating the dark a psychological deficit? You mean you're now a psychologist on top of being an ass kisser?

I know him too well. I play with him when I am free. Similar to his members in the dynamic trio. I have better things to do than chat with a jaga.

Eventually everyone gets caught, because the concept of perpetuity is a myth. :wink:

Some morons get their identity revealed faster than others, some morons get their location revealed faster than others. :wink: