• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drifter caught...

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
True but at that time he was in japan or he claimed he was in japan about to visit sg during CNY so his iphone probably made in japan could receive signals so far away while ppl with normal iphones cannot even receive malaysia,indon signals in singapore unless they live say woodlands.

Im short: pecah lobang and never seen again..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
power la thick skin come back again.

holy jah! your skin thickness in this forum is either ranked number 1 or 2. you are giving albino eunuch a fight to the finish - photo finish. and yet the audacity to call another thick skin? many mirrors in the jamban. break them all by looking into the mirror, retarded kid!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why can't I come back? If your skin is tougher then mine and you are still here, there shouldn't be any problem for me. Oh I forgotten, I need your permission to come back :wink:

So you admit it's you i am referring to. Unlike you i didn't trick any forummer and lie to them i was overseas and caused them to stay at the airport. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you admit it's you i am referring to. Unlike you i didn't trick any forummer and lie to them i was overseas and caused them to stay at the airport. :biggrin:

gd nite jaga. your step mum is now dragging me to bed. please throw away the condom when you return home after your shift. i have breakfast meeting with wee cho yaw later. may be able to get you a jamban junior supervidor job in UOB.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
gd nite jaga. your step mum is now dragging me to bed. please throw away the condom when you return home after your shift. i have breakfast meeting with wee cho yaw later. may be able to get you a jamban junior supervidor job in UOB.

GD quitting your shift so how is drifter's ass? Meeting with wee cho lan more likely nigger.