• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Drenched in raw sewage as he talks about hurricane live on air

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
TV reporter drenched in raw sewage as he talks about hurricane live on air

Last updated at 4:59 PM on 28th August 2011

When a local television reporter became covered in a mysterious foam while reporting on the hurricane he said, 'it doesn't taste great'.
But what he did not know that he was actually being immersed in the remnants of raw sewage.
WTTG-TV reporter Tucker Barnes was on the boardwalk at Ocean City, Maryland, when the green foam started to surround him.
Immeresed: WTTG-TV reporter Tucker Barnes was covered in sewage at Ocean City, MarylandMaryland
Then as he reported live on TV, a wall of what he described sea foam poured all over him.
'It doesn't taste great', said the reporter who called it 'organic material'.

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="video" width="470" height="392.5" data="http://www.myfoxny.com/video/videoplayer.swf?dppversion=11266"><param

'I'm OK, I'm OK!' Watch the hilarious moments when TV reporters are brought to their knees by horrendous weather
Caught on camera: Full force of Irene captured on video as hurricane charges up East Coast
Hurricane Irene leaves flooding and destruction it its wake as nine die and millions without power while storm churns up East Coast
Ghost town New York: The streets are deserted as the city is shut down and put on TORNADO warning
'Where's my baby?' Mother's agony as boy, 11, dies as hurricane sends tree smashing through his bedroom

He said it had a sandy consistency and said: 'I can tell your first hand, it doesn't smell great.'
The foam is thought to be the effect of raw sewage pouring into the ocean during the storm.
Winds with gusts of up to 60 mph sent the foam across the reporter, the boardwalk and surrounding buildings.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...enched-raw-sewage-live-air.html#ixzz1WM8me7Yz