• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Mahathir talks about LKY's flaws - recorded 2015

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think even singaporeans are not very happy with him......wrong mahatir!!!!!70 percent sinkies are daft and stupid..if they only possess even 5 percent of the sharpness and acumen.

ur right about malaysia purchasing power being the same as singapore......box of 3 magnum ice cream is JB 12 rm......box of 3 magnum ice cream in singapore SGD 12.....how can something less than 20km apart geographically cost 300 percent more?by what witchcraft or magic?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
also malaysia gdp per cap is actually not too bad,at $12000 usd......that is like Singapore's gdp per cap back in 1990......even by 2000,singapore's gdp per cap was only 23,000 usd......if malaysia can double their gdp per cap within the next 10 or 15 years i might even consider becoming a malaysian.....thats like singapore standard of living back in 2000.....i do not consider singapore's massive gdp per cap growth after 2001 as "real" most of it is generated by population ponzi,real estate ponzi,cost of living ponzi and PAP's tax shelter money launder hub policies.......singapore may have become incredible wealthy but most of the economic benefit is not enjoyed by the masses only the top few percentile while the bottom only enjoy scraps.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
How many of us actually could earn $77k a year in Singaporegoing by GDP per capital? Sad.

https://www.ceicdata.com/en/indicator/singapore/gdp-per-capita

E25CAFDE-4F0D-449F-9435-95B7833EFC57.jpeg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think even singaporeans are not very happy with him......wrong mahatir!!!!!70 percent sinkies are daft and stupid..if they only possess even 5 percent of the sharpness and acumen.

ur right about malaysia purchasing power being the same as singapore......box of 3 magnum ice cream is JB 12 rm......box of 3 magnum ice cream in singapore SGD 12.....how can something less than 20km apart geographically cost 300 percent more?by what witchcraft or magic?

I am not happy with LKY, but I respect him...how would you define, "happy"?. The 70% have no balls to make a change...you think, they are really happy with LKY?.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not happy with LKY, but I respect him...how would you define, "happy"?. The 70% have no balls to make a change...you think, they are really happy with LKY?.

how do u respect someone who you dislike?its like tolerating sex with ur boss to keep ur job,getting teabagged by hairy old mans balls everyday,thats like the perfect definition of masochist,maybe sinkies feel the same too.

i would define happy as the opposite of what you are feeling now.....which is unhappy......doesnt have to be very happy,even neutral is a big improvement in the happiness index....of course happiness can only come from compromise,not master slave soxiante neuf relationships