• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr M slams MM: Why LKY is inhuman

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with Dr M remarks on LKY.
LKY has no respect for religion.
And I have something to add.
He also have no respect for basic human rights.
He only has respect for his empire business and himself.
LKY is a selfish despot.
A person with no religion and devoid of human morals.
In short, LKY is inhuman.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the two MMs will continue to wayang at every election...and then when everything is over...peace:hahhhaaaaa....

they are great people....great politicians...and wonderful friends...GOD BLESS both of them..they made history in this geopolitical region....

how many politicians are as sharp as both of them? their sword-fighting kungfu is legendary...don't you agree?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree with Dr M remarks on LKY.
LKY has no respect for religion.
And I have something to add.
He also have no respect for basic human rights.
He only has respect for his empire business and himself.
LKY is a selfish despot.
A person with no religion and devoid of human morals.
In short, LKY is inhuman.

IN short , LKY is a sinkie.

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr M and MM, after spenting their whole life bickering of who is right and wrong, decided to make a bet to end it all.
The deal is to see who has the longest life on earth.
The loser will have to take back his words and apologise to the other party wholeheartedly after both have gone to heaven.
Finally, in the year 20XX, Dr M passed on and went to heaven.
MM who is still kicking alive, is cheering at his success for outliving Dr M.
In Year 20XX + 5, MM who has achieved his greatest dream of defeating Dr M, finally give up his ghost and went smiling happily to heaven.
And sure enough, he met Dr M in heaven.
MM blurted:" Now you fool, I have won and it is time for you to apologise wholeheartedly and repent on what you have said."
To his surprise, Dr M was all smiles and treated MM like his long lost good friend.
Dr M: "My dear pal, I am very happy to see you again. Let's forget all our past feuds and we shall become brothers in the land of Allah."
MM was overwhelmed by Dr M friendliness and was totally caught off guard.
He just brushed him aside and distant himself from him.
After a few hours, it's dinner time in heaven and they met once again.
MM, who has a sudden craving for pork ribs, sent the request to the waiter.
Dr M, who was sitting beside him, smiled sympathetically to MM and putting a hand on his shoulder, whispered: "My dear buddy, don't you know? All porks are banned in heaven. This is the HARD TRUTH.":biggrin:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha so funny one!

the two MMs damned one kind one.....still bickering and bickering....

hope the sons don't behave like their dads....

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know why LKY continues to inspire so many bootlickers in grasslooters and all !

All hoping for a cushy job .

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
One more to add.
LKY has no respect for culture and traditions.
He can even tore down the house he has lived in for his whole life when he has no more use of it without hesitation.
Just like the old Nanyang University. Deemed useless.
Tore down in a blink of an eye.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
he is being practical and pragmatic.
why keep an old house...waste of space...can build condo and malls mah...

i think MM is right...pull down the old house and the space put to better use. nothing wrong with that. why attach to a old house....?

when you are dead and gone, nothing matters anymore....nothing.all disappear into thin air. i think MM has reached ZEN liao...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i think MM is right...pull down the old house and the space put to better use. nothing wrong with that. why attach to a old house....?

when you are dead and gone, nothing matters anymore....nothing.all disappear into thin air. i think MM has reached ZEN liao...

He will be more practical and pragmatic if torn down while he is alive. Should have done so years ago, not after death.

K

Kanetsugu Naoe

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Should follow this up, when he GO, make sure they get the same carrier the U.S.A. have, and just dump at sea, much more practical, isn't.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng says, "sounds like 吴金生 and 洪水波... 2 old men never stopped quarrelling over trivial issues." :biggrin: