• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Lee Wei Ling: The Day I failed and examination

chingchong

Alfrescian
Loyal
ASk her to write a book lah. Damn sian everytime come across her article as though we care how she live her life. GO and do some good deeds for her father lah, try turning vegetarian.
Her mother turned vegetable and now you want her to become a vegetarian ?

jw5

Loyal
May I ask 2 questions. Please feel free to reply or comment.
1. In what capacity is she writing these weekly articles?
2. Why all the recent philosophical musings and recollections?

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May I ask 2 questions. Please feel free to reply or comment.
1. In what capacity is she writing these weekly articles?
2. Why all the recent philosophical musings and recollections?

Your question has already been answered by someone in the earlier post. Anyway as usual,:rolleyes: shitty times has nothing better to publish. And she is promoting her famiLEE beliefs.

Lee5604

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quote:>>>I did not even need the MRCP as I already had my Master of Medicine (in paediatrics), which is on equal footing with the MRCP.<<<

That the MMed (Paediatrics) is on equal footing with the MRCP is a half-truth.

Almost every doctor (or any one) well versed with British medical qualifications knows that the MRCP is held in higher esteem, because it grants the recipient Membership to the College of Physicians. It's a fraternity. Like an exclusive club.

A Master of Medicine falls short of this. It's just an academic degree.

Last edited:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah just shows how bitter and frustrated she really is even after all these years...average means average even if you are harry's spawn
Quote:>>>I did not even need the MRCP as I already had my Master of Medicine (in paediatrics), which is on equal footing with the MRCP.<<<

That the MMed (Paediatrics) is on equal footing with the MRCP is a half-truth.

Almost every doctor (or any one) well versed with British medical qualifications knows that the MRCP is held in higher esteem, because it grants the recipient Membership to the College of Physicians. It's a fraternity. Like an exclusive club.

A Master of Medicine falls short of this. It's just an academic degree.