• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Lee Wei Ling latest postings

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Lee Wei Ling
53 mins ·
In a special session of Parliament on 13 April 2015, my older brother Hsien Loong said:
"Mr Lee’s position on 38 Oxley Road was unwavering over the years, and fully consistent with his lifelong values. We should respect his wishes, as well as those of Mrs Lee."
Since then, Loong has sought to rewrite history about Papa’s stance on demolitiion to claim, unbelievably, that Lee Kuan Yew wavered in his unwavering wish. He now says:
"However, after hearing Cabinet's unanimous views that the property should not be demolished, Mr Lee eventually came to accept that the Government was likely to preserve the property in the public interest. He was consequently prepared to be flexible and contemplate options short of demolition. "
After Mama died in 2010, Loong led Papa and the family to believe that Oxley had in fact been gazetted or its gazetting upon Papa’s passing would be inevitable. By Nov/Dec 2013, Pa had doubts about this. He discussed the implications of degazetting on his will with Kim Li his lawyer, with a view to amending his will.
My father made it well known in his lifetime that he would like 38 Oxley Road demolished when I no longer need it. Papa doesn’t mince words, yet a special committee of the Cabinet was formed to divine what Papa really wants!! As I stated in a Facebook post previously, one has to be remarkably dumb or ill-informed to not know what LKY wanted to happen to his marital home. He spent his whole life looking after the welfare of Singaporeans both current and further welfare. All he asks in return is that his marital home be demolished and not open to public or worst of all, turned into a shrine for him. He is strongly against any personality cult and to date, no major structure in Singaore has been named after him. If any Singaporean needs to be reminded of his legacy, just look around at the thriving metropolis and the kind of society we are.
Another reason Pa wanted Oxley demolished was because Mama was a private person, she is willing to temporarily play the role of the prime minister’s wife but she does not want the public tramping through her family home. This is a minor reason as far as nation building is concern. But I am certain that forming a LKY personality cult is bad for Singapore. I had to move on after Papa’s demise and so should all Singaporeans. To look back with yearning for a dead leader means the country will never progress beyond the current phase.
The problem is that the PAP is trying to build a LKY personality cult.I hope this will fade away. Not because I am an unfilial daughter but because I want Singapore to continue to prosper and survive beyond LKY. So Oxley should be demolished after I am gone. But precisely because this is not a certain outcome, I am bringing up this topic again.
My younger brother Hsien Yang owns 38, Oxley Road after buying it from Hsien Loong at market value with the stipulation from Loong that Yang donates a further 50% of the value of the property to charity which he has done.
URA and NHB in April 2015 stated clearly that “In view of the historical significance of the property, if a decision is made to allow for the demolition of the house, the Government is likely to not allow the site to be redeveloped in a way that would diminish its historical significance, for example, for commercial or intensive residential development.” Yang’s sole purpose in buying the house was so that he would be in a position to seek to fulill our parents wishes one day.
Papa gave his whole life to toiling for Singapore. Surely Singaporeans can find it in their hearts to grant my father his unwavering wish.

since ah Yang is now the owner

then why is it that he cant decide on the fate of the house ??

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
"a special committee of the Cabinet was formed to divine what Papa really wants!!"

Quite sad situation, I guess its Karma for all the bad thing he done in the name of common good for the party.. sorry I mean country.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
All these PAP Ministars like IDOL WORSHIPPING... No different from those Chinks and Nehs in their motherlands. Lol :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Lee Wei Ling
53 mins ·
In a special session of Parliament on 13 April 2015, my older brother Hsien Loong said:
"Mr Lee’s position on 38 Oxley Road was unwavering over the years, and fully consistent with his lifelong values. We should respect his wishes, as well as those of Mrs Lee."
Since then, Loong has sought to rewrite history about Papa’s stance on demolitiion to claim, unbelievably, that Lee Kuan Yew wavered in his unwavering wish. He now says:
"However, after hearing Cabinet's unanimous views that the property should not be demolished, Mr Lee eventually came to accept that the Government was likely to preserve the property in the public interest. He was consequently prepared to be flexible and contemplate options short of demolition. "
After Mama died in 2010, Loong led Papa and the family to believe that Oxley had in fact been gazetted or its gazetting upon Papa’s passing would be inevitable. By Nov/Dec 2013, Pa had doubts about this. He discussed the implications of degazetting on his will with Kim Li his lawyer, with a view to amending his will.
My father made it well known in his lifetime that he would like 38 Oxley Road demolished when I no longer need it. Papa doesn’t mince words, yet a special committee of the Cabinet was formed to divine what Papa really wants!! As I stated in a Facebook post previously, one has to be remarkably dumb or ill-informed to not know what LKY wanted to happen to his marital home. He spent his whole life looking after the welfare of Singaporeans both current and further welfare. All he asks in return is that his marital home be demolished and not open to public or worst of all, turned into a shrine for him. He is strongly against any personality cult and to date, no major structure in Singaore has been named after him. If any Singaporean needs to be reminded of his legacy, just look around at the thriving metropolis and the kind of society we are.
Another reason Pa wanted Oxley demolished was because Mama was a private person, she is willing to temporarily play the role of the prime minister’s wife but she does not want the public tramping through her family home. This is a minor reason as far as nation building is concern. But I am certain that forming a LKY personality cult is bad for Singapore. I had to move on after Papa’s demise and so should all Singaporeans. To look back with yearning for a dead leader means the country will never progress beyond the current phase.
The problem is that the PAP is trying to build a LKY personality cult.I hope this will fade away. Not because I am an unfilial daughter but because I want Singapore to continue to prosper and survive beyond LKY. So Oxley should be demolished after I am gone. But precisely because this is not a certain outcome, I am bringing up this topic again.
My younger brother Hsien Yang owns 38, Oxley Road after buying it from Hsien Loong at market value with the stipulation from Loong that Yang donates a further 50% of the value of the property to charity which he has done.
URA and NHB in April 2015 stated clearly that “In view of the historical significance of the property, if a decision is made to allow for the demolition of the house, the Government is likely to not allow the site to be redeveloped in a way that would diminish its historical significance, for example, for commercial or intensive residential development.” Yang’s sole purpose in buying the house was so that he would be in a position to seek to fulill our parents wishes one day.
Papa gave his whole life to toiling for Singapore. Surely Singaporeans can find it in their hearts to grant my father his unwavering wish.

KNN ain't the old postings also same as new postings KNN never post new juice KNN

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
ur familee prob is ur familee prob ...

all sinkies haf their own prob n u wud never make sinkies prob ur prob ...

hence dun make ur prob all sinkies prob ...

nbcb

cannot say like that

if LWL never give his didi problems

his didi will give us problems

u say tiok boh ?

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nbcb

cannot say like that

if LWL never give his kor kor problems

his kor kor will give us problems

u say tiok boh ?
she has a prob wif her bro n she wants all sinkies 2 wok 4 her so dat she juz sit back n reap ze fruits ...

instead she shud sort it out wif her bro keeping him occupied wif fixing her so dat all sinkies benefit from it ...

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
If dr paul thambyah is working in ncid which is under moh and has joined sdp what's preventing her from following suit if her message is so obvious...he and yang can always join bock to stand in tanjong pangar to take back papa's ward...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL................. in my opinion, LWL is no better than LHL, the only thing in her favour is that he is in charge of the pap and she is not. If she had the power, she may be even worse than him. :rolleyes::biggrin:
while absolute power corrupts, absolute powerlessness is even worse. can cause (vir)gins to go crazy and kpkb to no end.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Because 独裁集权专制, only this time they have turned upon Familee members.

A tyrant who poses in front of the Glico Man, takes group selfies, plays on a swing and visits a turtle hatchery... is still a tyrant. :cool: