• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Lee Wei Ling had a fall at Fort Canning Park and police found her after 6 hours!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next time, I will remind Ling to call me when she goes walking or jogging. Like a buddy system. ALso I don't trust her SOB brother and the bitch SIL. They might hire gangsters to harm her too.

She could be in danger when she's sleeping alone. She needs a man by her side to protect her.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the f was the maid doing? Didn’t report to police after so long?
I think it was the maid who called the police when her Mistress didn't return after midnight. Probably, the maid went to meet another guy in fort canning and forgot about LWL? The dog should be trained to smell the owner when she is lost. Is the Gurkha still guarding Oxley?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I made a wrong turn and ended up at a cul de sac near a cemetery next to a huge YMCA building. There was a snapping sound and sharp pain in my right thigh when I took a step.

This bitch really fails to live up to her late father, Ah Gong's legendary reputation. Ah Gong used to whack oppies and CIA agents with his hatchet in the cul de sac. This silly bitch instead breaks her own hip. What a disgrace!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
That place near the cemetery is damn eerie. I once took a walk through that route around 5 plus in the evening. Can sense being stared at, and I swear I heard some giggling sound.
The birds and the insect all felt your presence