• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Koh to be in parliament in 2016 through the GRC system?

hearthard

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was what happened to MBT when he was defeated by CST in Potong Pasir many GEs ago and got into parliament in the following GE through the GRC system. LKY spoke highly of MBT to be an office holder back then and later became a Minister. Will LHL attempt the same? Will it backfire as it did in Aljunied GRC?

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have lost face in the GE so they will ensure that he gets into parliament and gets a minister post in the next GE at all cost just to get some face back.

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Koh Poh Koon, Desmond Choo and Ong Ye Kung will be parachuted in via the GRC system in 2016. PAP needs talent and they cannot afford to show its members that it won't take care of them (while allowing people like Tin Pei Ling and Janil Puthucheary to be fielded in safe seats).

I would very much like to see Tin Pei Ling sent to contest in an SMC. I wonder how many % of the votes she can get.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think so too, via pulau ubin n tekong grc....voters number 300..all saf regulars....noisy NSF not eligible to vote

Last edited:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky already open his mouth say he is so good and potential for this and that, so can't dump him and make Pinky looks bad.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was what happened to MBT when he was defeated by CST in Potong Pasir many GEs ago and got into parliament in the following GE through the GRC system. LKY spoke highly of MBT to be an office holder back then and later became a Minister. Will LHL attempt the same? Will it backfire as it did in Aljunied GRC?

The rejection of scholar Marboro Tan by then rebellious Potong Pasir for a ordinary lawyer Mr Chiam ST, was massive loss of face for Old Autocrat. Old Autocrat was on the record for quoting he could not fathom why PP peasants will pick a non-descript lawyer over his top rate scholar. That enraged PP peasants and Mr Chiam ST was elected.

Later Old Autocrat revealed why he like Marboro Tan just because the latter told him what most peasants dared not, culling of the propoganda 'The Monitor' is necessary.

Marboro Tan fell for Old Autocrat's PR tactics and remained loyal to the old dictator and his heirs till his face losing ouster as Public Birdcage Minion. Marboro conceived many vile anti-peasants policies and has such a foul heart to see his nature profaning policies bearing evil fruit. Those deeds alone would have outclassed many first rate Maras. Despite taking a drubbing from peasants over his foul birdcage policies, Marboro gleefully supports hike birdcage prices from 1990s to improverish stupid peasants and engorged state coffers.

Marboro knew he was commiting evil deeds despite understanding Buddhist retribution concepts. He merely desires to please his political master to repay their trust in him and at the same time, earn the undeserved fat cat stipends while peasants howl for his blood.

Last edited:

kt88_2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats,why each have a vote in hand ,he should
be scare of us ,not we scare of then,knn,i still .vote for oppositions in 2016,don trust those papies that betray before

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Koh Poh Koon, Desmond Choo and Ong Ye Kung will be parachuted in via the GRC system in 2016. PAP needs talent and they cannot afford to show its members that it won't take care of them (while allowing people like Tin Pei Ling and Janil Puthucheary to be fielded in safe seats).

I would very much like to see Tin Pei Ling sent to contest in an SMC. I wonder how many % of the votes she can get.

she will trash Nicole, alot of people here have no idea what the ground sentiment are like

Alfrescian
Loyal
So which PAP candidates will be fielded in the Aljunied GRC. Will Joo Chiat Absorb into GRC?