• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Joseph Ong is The Real Singapore Chief Editor

WayangPartyClub

Alfrescian
Loyal
TRS_joseph.jpg

I am back .... and so is he !! Perhaps the good doctor will like to distribute some N95 masks through TRS?

Last edited:

waterloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have to admit Dr Joseph Ong is good. After a successful temasek review, he has again, successfully established another high traffic site TRS aka The Real Singapore. Nobody is as good as Dr Joseph Ong in the local blogging scene, at least the ones that deal with political and touchy issues.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have to admit Dr Joseph Ong is good. After a successful temasek review, he has again, successfully established another high traffic site TRS aka The Real Singapore. Nobody is as good as Dr Joseph Ong in the local blogging scene, at least the ones that deal with political and touchy issues.

He is more like a cockroach.... :smile:

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
from temasek review to the real singapore... he really wants the government to hear him!

waterloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the haters who have zapped me and sent me nasty messages,

TR has changed the landscape of local politics.. Now Dr Joseph Ong has another site TRS which has an outreach that surpassed TOC.

How many members here are secretly wishing that they are as influential as Dr Joseph Ong?