• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Goh Keng Swee - Father of S'pore

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr. Goh was the Enforcer.... the brains was actually Lim Kim San..... and of course the lawyer had to be the braggart :biggrin:

are you saying the PAP are good at spotting talents because they aren't themselves?

why all the cockup in the recent years?

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Goh's wife Dr Phua Swee Liang has set up a private charitable foundation in his name. Registered earlier this month, the Goh Keng Swee Foundation would be administered by law firm ..

Why do people want law firm to administer their money?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well in later years, I believe he was staying in a nice suite in a hotel, all expenses paid of course.
Actually from the very start, his bill was paid by Govt. Contrary to popular belief he had input in early politics mainly unionism. After failing to convince the middle road gang, he asked that they be done away with.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr. Goh was the Enforcer.... the brains was actually Lim Kim San..... and of course the lawyer had to be the braggart :biggrin:
Lim KimSan was a businessman and had little time for politics. He ran HDB along business lines. Goh was the brains.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With S Rajaretnam gone, Toh Chin Chye forgotten. Sometimes God is not being fair.

Some people have not forgotten Toh Chin Ghye, didn't you read in the newspapers about Toh Chin Chye driving a van while drunk?

The ST reporter obviously didn't bother to check his facts but one wonders why the reporter was so quick to write negatively on an ex-PAP minister? Is there some kind of a hit list for old PAP members of the old guard :confused:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was TNP or an earlier version New Nation/Monitor not ST. I gather Toh Chin Chye was compensated for the mistake after he instructed his solicitors.

Some people have not forgotten Toh Chin Ghye, didn't you read in the newspapers about Toh Chin Chye driving a van while drunk?

The ST reporter obviously didn't bother to check his facts but one wonders why the reporter was so quick to write negatively on an ex-PAP minister? Is there some kind of a hit list for old PAP members of the old guard :confused:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Actually from the very start, his bill was paid by Govt. Contrary to popular belief he had input in early politics mainly unionism. After failing to convince the middle road gang, he asked that they be done away with.

That is because he could not understand the unions here and therefore could not work with them. Unlike the unions in the west which were interested in improving their members lot, and acquiring political power, the local unions were running a different agenda controlled from Beijing. They were striking all the time for no reason. Anyway, i don't have a problem with the unions being controlled that way.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was TNP or an earlier version New Nation/Monitor not ST. I gather Toh Chin Chye was compensated for the mistake after he instructed his solicitors.

Sorry for thinking it was ST, but does it really make a differnece :smile:

Isn't it all gov't controlled :confused:

I think there was a retraction, but don't think it was an apology. There was no follow-up report of any compensation, maybe I missed it because I don't believe in paying for propaganda :rolleyes:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry for thinking it was ST, but does it really make a differnece :smile:

Isn't it all gov't controlled :confused:

I think there was a retraction, but don't think it was an apology. There was no follow-up report of any compensation, maybe I missed it because I don't believe in paying for propaganda :rolleyes:
Their star reporter was sacked and I think the compensation was close to 270K. Apology published.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their star reporter was sacked and I think the compensation was close to 270K. Apology published.

So Dr. Toh sued:eek:

If it wasn't for these court cases, we'd never know they are still arounf e.g. Devan Nair, Dr, Toh,..

Nice to know that the old guard is still active :smile:

DearestGodlikeWarlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear Cocksucker,

Did I say I was jealous? I don't have a problem with that. I admire the man, he should live well.

Oh look who's talking? No you malcontent cocklicker who licks the cocks of your country's adversaries, from the way you typed your words you sounded like you HAD to make that point. For what reason pray tell? Obviously you aren't very happy and you are jealous of him.

Yeah you admire the man. Suck my cock child, you are now backtracking and lying to cover yourself.

Oh yes, in all objectivity he SHOULD live better than a rubbish malcontent like you who not only does jack shit for your own country in comparison, but whine all day long about the things your country's leadership does, behind your cheap and equally worthless computer.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Dear Cocksucker,
I don`t know what you are rambling about, u are incoherent. I think you have swallowed too much of your father`s sperm and it is affecting what little brains you have. In future, just teabag your father`s balls, and take his cum on your face like a good son, and try not to swallow anymore, OK. That is your sister`s job.

Sincerely,

Paps