• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Chee brilliant and awesome rally speech!!! Must listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
wpid-electoral-boundaries-map-data.jpg

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah lian; a bigger liar had promised to return all my blood and sweat savings when i reach 55... how ???
bird talk also must use your brain..

Chee is a liar gangster psychopath.
And he kicked Chiam, the longest ever serving opposition member in the 50 year history of independent Singapore, out of sdp!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah lian; a bigger liar had promised to return all my blood and sweat savings when i reach 55... how ???
bird talk also must use your brain..

Mr Speaker, I think fundamental principles are being breached. The fundamental principle is this. The CPF is really a fixed deposit or a loan to Government, which can be redeemed at a fixed date when the contributor is 55 years old. If I were to put this sum of money in a commercial bank and, on the due date I go to the bank to withdraw the money, the manager says, “I am sorry, Dr Toh, you will have to come next year”, there will be a run on the bank! It is as simple as this, that the CPF has lost its credibility, the management of it. This is fundamental. You were taken by surprise by Medisave. Then they say, “6% of your Special Account will be kept for Medisave and you cannot withdraw that, even if you were to die.”

Now I ask the Minister for Health, and I asked him last time, whether his word is binding on future Ministers. Neither will the Minister for Labour’s word be binding on future Ministers for Labour. Can any Government or any Minister guarantee that in future years a law will not be passed that will say, “All Special Accounts in the CPF cannot be withdrawn until you die”? Your Special Account now is up to 10%; 6% Medisave, 4% for what? So unless you use the CPF to buy property, your money is in real danger of being kept under lock and key by others, not under your own lock and key. This is the nub of the problem – the credibility of the management, gradual encroachment into the purpose of the CPF which was instituted really to provide for retirement. - Dr. Toh Chin Chye

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
in the world of species survival and evolution, hyenas have a far higher chance of survival as a species than solitary predators such as lions and tigers. lions of course rely on a harem of lionesses to hunt and bring food to the pride. as a lonely lion without a pride, chances of survival is extremely slim when there's competition for the same food among cheetahs, leopards, hyenas, jackals and other smaller predators.

Thank you for the wonderful National Geographic moment! :biggrin: Hyenas are widely regarded as cowardly opportunistic scavengers and worthy of contempt. In some cultures, they are symbols of treachery and stupidity. Lions and tigers are apex predators in the environment they inhabit. They are large majestic creatures that prefer to hunt for their food, rather than scavenge. They are also symbols of strength and fearlessness.

FYI, the tiger is the world's largest cat. In this vein, I believe CSJ will go further than the late great lion JBJ. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Chee is a liar gangster psychopath.

And he kicked Chiam, the longest ever serving opposition member in the 50 year history of independent Singapore, out of sdp!

I held the same opinion as you, believing the cowards in the pap who spun their web of lies through the MSM. Do yourself a favour, read and listen to CSJ with an open mind.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
halo jit chup nee eh si gan tombalik tng ah chiam eh si dai gung singapo eh dai ji nia mai seh hong eh min zhu leow si boh

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I held the same opinion as you, believing the cowards in the pap who spun their web of lies through the MSM. Do yourself a favour, read and listen to CSJ with an open mind.

Chee speech is very good. Not that what he said is new to me, or to many of us here.

I always knew he was a good speaker, and got a heart and brains unlike PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks

Singaporeans man your battle stations!
Singapore needs you now!

Put your support for Singapore on Facebook
Twitter to your friends
WhatsApp to your friends
Get a tsunami of support for Singapore Singaporeans

OPPOSITIONS ARE THE DIFFERENT FACES OF THE TRUE SINGAPORE
PAP IS THE FACE OF SEPTIC OVERFLOWING TOILET BOWLS AND CORRUPTIONS AND OF STINKAPORE

Cleanse PAP Stinkapore into Singaporeans Singapore.
Vote only opposition
Vote out all the fucking corrupt PAPs

This fight is not just your voting for opposition, any opposition against the PAP
Singaporeans must do much more than just relying on their single vote.
Give them the money to support them in the fight.
Give them your time and energy to support them in the fight
They fight for you Singaporeans
They fight our common enemy
They fight the PAP and cronies, corrupt and rotten to the core, who stole over 180 billions from Singaporeans, and intent on stealing even more from us.

Support Opposition, any Opposition, all Opposition
Regardless if they have primary school, or O levels or A levels or PhD
Regardless if they wear singlets, or tuxedos
Regardless if they wear slippers, or wear sneakers or shoes
Even if a rat crawl out of a sewer and stand as Opposition
Even if a cockroach with 6 legs and 2 long feelers at the head become Opposition
They will be much better for Singaporeans than the fucking corrupt perverted PAPs who only think of laughing all the way to their banks and back from the banks
Under the fucking PAP, Singaporeans are the 4th class citizens in their own land stolen from them by PAP
PAPs are the 2nd class citizens with the Lee family as the first class aristocrazies
Fts are taken in as the 3rd class citizens kicking singaporeans into the 4th class and sinkies good only to go head down down and arseholes up high high to be fucked and tiewed by PAPs laughing all the way to their banks.

ahmad

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many people wants Dr Chee's autograph and wants to take photo with him

[video=youtube;NBY7Wq5XlAc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBY7Wq5XlAc[/video]

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other than PAP candidates, all other sinkies are low quality stuff. Chia Thye Poh, Cheebye Chee are certainly no Nelson Mandela. And what's so great about Mandela? His South Africa is still in poor shape with high crime rate.

why do we need a blackie to defeat papigs? are they of substance???

ahmad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at this long line up, Dr Chee is a celebrity!

[video=youtube;7YRsfnAUKOI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YRsfnAUKOI[/video]

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Former presidential candidate Dr Tan Cheng Bock with Prof Paul Tambyah at SDP's rally tonight.

11137147_10153845633078455_913251438516622817_n.jpg

Paul will make a good Health minister. Will be S'pore's best Health minister since Independence. KBW, GKY, GY, Howe Yoon Chong et cetera .... what the fuck they know?

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Speaker, I think fundamental principles are being breached. The fundamental principle is this. The CPF is really a fixed deposit or a loan to Government, which can be redeemed at a fixed date when the contributor is 55 years old. If I were to put this sum of money in a commercial bank and, on the due date I go to the bank to withdraw the money, the manager says, “I am sorry, Dr Toh, you will have to come next year”, there will be a run on the bank! It is as simple as this, that the CPF has lost its credibility, the management of it. This is fundamental. You were taken by surprise by Medisave. Then they say, “6% of your Special Account will be kept for Medisave and you cannot withdraw that, even if you were to die.”

Now I ask the Minister for Health, and I asked him last time, whether his word is binding on future Ministers. Neither will the Minister for Labour’s word be binding on future Ministers for Labour. Can any Government or any Minister guarantee that in future years a law will not be passed that will say, “All Special Accounts in the CPF cannot be withdrawn until you die”? Your Special Account now is up to 10%; 6% Medisave, 4% for what? So unless you use the CPF to buy property, your money is in real danger of being kept under lock and key by others, not under your own lock and key. This is the nub of the problem – the credibility of the management, gradual encroachment into the purpose of the CPF which was instituted really to provide for retirement. - Dr. Toh Chin Chye

tRm0Vhz.jpg

4oSjKzl.png

OEvJBbK.png

jREKu1s.png

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like a phoenix that rises from the ashes of its predecessor, Dr Chee has emerged from his embattled past with burning passion and humility. This burning phoenix carries the splinter of hope of not just the 39.9% Singaporeans, but some 20% middle ground voters who through years have been cowered by the PAP and have developed Stockholm syndrome for their captor. Like Lazarus who was woken from the graveyard by the call of Jesus, let's hope more from the daft 60.1% will shed their grave cloths and rise from the deep ashes of fear and dithery daftness for an enlightened Singapore that remains steadfast in her pledge - to build a democratic society based on justice and equality.

phoenix-M.jpg

Last edited:

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Derricky Tay FAQ for Voters Who Worry About More Opposition In Parliament:

Q1. Opposition members are out to ruin Singapore!
A1. If Singapore's civil service, law enforcement, judiciary system are as good as what we have claimed, there is nothing to fear. No singular political party should be able to control Singapore's various state systems because the latter are organs of the state, intended to be functional even without a government. If the parliament has three or four political parties, it is much harder for any political party to ruin Singapore single-handed. We are lucky so far but let's no longer depend Singapore's future on luck.

Q2. Opposition parties are out to raid Singapore's reserves!
A2. Singapore's reserves are supposedly protected by a series of independent key-holders and safeguards. If our reserves are so easily raided, that means our existing system is inadequate and this election provides the opportunity to do a proper security and financial audit to make sure these are safely guarded and properly accounted for. Singapore cannot depend on mere claims of safety from one political party. It's even more dangerous to rely on claims and not facts.

Q3. Opposition parties can pass policies and laws to grab whatever they want!
A3. That is why we need to make sure the entire parliament is not monopolized by a single party. The more political parties are inside the parliament, the harder it is for anyone to get away from passing reckless or dangerous policies or laws for selfish gains. Different people from different political ideologies with different consciences will ensure the check-and-balances sorely needed in Singapore's parliament.

Q4. Opposition parties are just hooligans, uneducated and uncouth!
A4. Such are just name-calling, m&d-slinging tactics. They are very common in established and developed countries and Singaporeans must be wise enough to look beyond all these surface accusations and check their credentials and behavior and decide for themselves.

Q5. Singapore will be doomed since there will be no political stability!
A5. Learn to differentiate between national stability and political stability. The nation is considered stable because policies are debated, scrutinized and checked thoroughly before being passed into laws. If a good policy is crafted, the checks and audits by the other parties will ensure that no loopholes are within.

The nation is also deemed stable if the civil service, law enforcement and judiciary system and the national army is able to remain apolitical and perform their duties. No government should be empowered to interfere with the workflows of these institutions for political reasons.

Conclusion: Stop worrying about a non-monopolized parliament because a more vibrant parliament is healthier for Singapore as members of parliament from any political party must work harder and be more diligent in crafting better policies for Singapore. A monopolized parliament would simply just pass laws and bills with a greater possibility of loopholes and errors since too few others can check with critical eyes on new policies.

Let's make Singapore a better place by empowering more people to cross-examine our policies!

10518976_10153094475527393_2612475625149276135_n.jpg

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After watching the video, realised one thing.. CSJ needed no stinking script.. impressive indeed.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP will certainly win this GE and form the next govt...

why not the voters in BKH will give CSJ and team a chance to prove themselves...
the voters in AHPE did the same in GE15 and placed their faith with the WP..

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Full version

[video=youtube;0YSUHHDBgGQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YSUHHDBgGQ[/video]